Wests Tigers to Live Stream trial..

• ForumSupporter

Wests Tigers to Live Stream trial

Wests Tigers Media

Wed 17th February, 04:45PM
    A A
    SharksTrial_Livestream_1700x960
    Wests Tigers are pleased to announce that the Club will be providing a FREE Live Stream of the Club’s NRL trial match against the Cronulla Sharks this Saturday.

Members and fans can tune in to the live stream from Campbelltown Sports Stadium via www.weststigers.com.au/video/livestream with coverage kicking off at 6:45pm AEST.

This weekend will mark the second time that Wests Tigers have live streamed a trial match, following on from last year’s hugely popular event against the Cronulla Sharks.

Respected commentator Anthony Maroon from Triple M NRL will call the match, along with Wests Tigers’ Dan Talintyre, as Wests Tigers look to build on last weekend’s trial match victory over the Melbourne Storm on the Sunshine Coast.

Head Coach Jason Taylor has named a strong side for the trial, with all the big names including Aaron Woods, James Tedesco, Robbie Farah, Luke Brooks and more to feature in the final hit-out for the Club, before the season proper begins on Saturday, March 5.

For those wanting to see Wests Tigers in the flesh, tickets are still available to the trial for $15 via Ticketek or at the gate, with free access for Wests Tigers Members.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/02/17/wests_tigers_to_live.html

• ForumSupporter

For those unable to attend Wests Tigers have confirmed there will be a LIVE Stream…Just click on the link in the above article around 6.45pm or 5.45pm for our QLD fans…should be good to go…

• Hope they get the server issues they had last year on song cause last year wasn’t great at all.

I want to be able to see our Win 😉

• Sweet, good effort by the club to offer this service for those who can’t make it.

• Maroon is a good get as commentator.
    Although I’ll miss last years banter between Fulton and Skando.

• @foreveratiger:

Hope they get the server issues they had last year on song cause last year wasn’t great at all.

yea it was done through xcast, i think they were expecting 5-10k people and 40k tried to watch it

should be a lot better prepared this year

• @pHyR3:

@foreveratiger:

Hope they get the server issues they had last year on song cause last year wasn’t great at all.

yea it was done through xcast, i think they were expecting 5-10k people and 40k tried to watch it

how can 40,000 people tune into a streaming of a trial, yet we struggle to sign up 10,000 members :crazy

• ForumSupporter

x-cast no longer exist…they will be using livestream…same mob who do the NRL …so quality shouldn’t be an issue…

• @Tony33:

@pHyR3:

@foreveratiger:

how can 40,000 people tune into a streaming of a trial, yet we struggle to sign up 10,000 members :crazy

well double that for the sharks

and the fact its easier to click a button than pay $100+ for tickets every year

• This is great news.

• ripper

• Impressive…the offseason has seen improvements in just about every area of the club I can think of.

• @foreveratiger:

Lol, me too FT 😃 A win would be sweet!

• Why don’t they broadcast it on YouTube and then it’s available on demand after the game to those who can’t watch it live. Doesn’t cost a cent i believe.

• How many GB of data would a whole game chew up? Around 2 or 3? Think I’ll just wait for the updates and highlights

Recent Topics