JT i'view on BSB

• This morning sometime…after 7am

• I predict that it took less than ten seconds for a question about his relationship with Farah to crop up?

• Lol, the media can’t go past that point. Which may help us in season 2016. If we can get that us-against-them mentality.

• Anyone hear it? I Couldn’t listen

• I heard half. Points I took from it…

Balllin’s knee is not healing as they expected and he could be out a little longer
    They will carry a hooker on the bench, but Robbie can cover other positions should injury become an issue
    They trained really strongly in the offseason and JT is confident that they will make a good go of it and will entertain the fans

He sounded really positive and confident. I know they all do this time of year but I was surprised at his level of confidence.

• Also discussed the new Manager of Football role, stating that the job is too big for the CEO. That is why most clubs are heading in this direction. Mentioned Buckets name, but I haven’t seen it confirmed anywhere formally.

• Thanx smurf

• Good on you Smurf,every bit of info helps…sounds positive…

• Synopsis

• Wants Fitness in prep for round 1
      Pre season good with majority of players around all the way through
      Farah relationship good, RF very Positive
      Interchange - gonna be different.
      Matt Ballen not ready
      Back office discussion in and around Mark ONeil
      Brooks and Moses… Insight into the thought process around everyone knowing their roles

Lots of improvement over the last 12 month and there is an expectation that that will continue.

Hasnt been perfect, however Im still happy he is at our club.

• Banned

I nagged that Ballin would not be ready, now it is round 8 - my knee has not recovered after an op in 1991

• @Byron Bay Fan:

I nagged that Ballin would not be ready, now it is round 8 - my knee has not recovered after an op in 1991

I’d wager you’re not a professional athlete, nor had the facilities and rehabilitation available to you that professional athletes do, either.

• @Tigersmurf:

I heard half. Points I took from it…

Balllin’s knee is not healing as they expected and he could be out a little longer
    They will carry a hooker on the bench, but Robbie can cover other positions should injury become an issue
    They trained really strongly in the offseason and JT is confident that they will make a good go of it and will entertain the fans

He sounded really positive and confident. I know they all do this time of year but I was surprised at his level of confidence.

Thanks for the info Smurf. :slight_smile:

• @Cultured Bogan:

@Byron Bay Fan:

I’d wager you’re not a professional athlete, nor had the facilities and rehabilitation available to you that professional athletes do, either.

And the fact that Ballin is super fit. He’s a private, personal trainer as well. Outside footy.

Recent Topics