Physical attributes

• This is a light hearted topic. We all know true beauty lies deep within, but just out of curiosity, do share some of your physical attributes.
    I have dark blue eyes and shoulder length “natural” blonde hair. BH prefers my hair longer, but i like it just the way it is.
    Height- 175 centre metres tall.
    Lean and muscly. I play soccer, touch footy, I also compete in kayak racing. I love pretty much any outdoor activity. The more challenging, the better.
    Tattoos. I have a few discreet ones. I would like another one or two visible ones, once i retire, so i can show them off. 😃 ( No bones or skeletons ) for me.
    Can’t think of anything else, that I may be allowed to share on here :mrgreen:
    Your turn. Keep it honest and clean guys 😉

• Strapping young fella. 6 foot, fair skin, wavy blond hair, dreamy blue eyes, rosy cheeks, a cheeky smile, stubble beard, strong upper body, oh and a great ass (so i’ve been told).

Maybe not as young as i once was though to be fair. Hair starting to recede a little bit (thanks grandpa). Tummy fluctuates from average, to a bit above average in size.

Oh, and did i mention my cute bum? 😉

Any single ladies on here?? 😎

• About two kilos and one belt notch worse off than the photo taken at the Campbo get together last year, so still not in bad shape for my now fifth years. Only going back to work this week, after a long Xmas break followed by jury duty did not help.

Copped my fathers skinny as calves and a bit of bow from my mother, but other than that happy enough with the rest and always good to have kept a decent head of hair.

• Big forehead, blue eyes, broken nose, six foot one, average teeth, killer smile, tatts, slim and toenail fungal infection currently

• Tigermama i imagined you would be a grandma haha

• 175 cm tall, hazel eyes, thinning brown hair which is beginning to naturally blonde in places. ( ok going grey) 😆
    90 kg, Hi I am Glen, and I love food. 😊
    Aaaahhhh, chocolate!!! 😒
    Scar on left calf muscle, as a result of cutting it after falling off a pushbike in 1975.
    Left thumb, shorter than right thumb.
    Left thumb has, a titanium plate & four screws inserted as result of motor bike accident in 1998, can be bit of bugger at times, as I am naturally left handed.

So eventually when I leave this planet, where-ever I end up, won’t be with a pristine body, but i can say, " I had a go and it was one hell of a ride" :righton:

• Big nose, bung knees, wife loves the eyes. Worst feet known to man….imagine chernobyl style defects…shoes are my friend. Great teeth for an ex footballer, not even a filling. Loyal. Short fuse at times. Legs dont go like the used to, touch footy reminds me every week. Clean skin, no tatts for me. One nipple an inny, one an outie…weird.

• This is up there with one of the weirder threads we’ve had.

I have skinny legs and a hulking upper body, thick black beard, shiny teeth and one of those hipster short sides, long top haircuts. I run funny but am extremely hard to tackle. I am JIMMY TEDESCO.

• @Milky:

Tigermama i imagined you would be a grandma haha

Lol… Not for a while yet, young Milky! 😉

• @innsaneink:

Big forehead, blue eyes, broken nose, six foot one, average teeth, killer smile, tatts, slim and toenail fungal infection currently

Eww, to the last bit. 😮
    The rest sounds ok. 😉

• @westTAHger:

175 cm tall, hazel eyes, thinning brown hair which is beginning to naturally blonde in places. ( ok going grey) 😆
    90 kg, Hi I am Glen, and I love food. 😊
    Aaaahhhh, chocolate!!! 😒
    Scar on left calf muscle, as a result of cutting it after falling off a pushbike in 1975.
    Left thumb, shorter than right thumb.
    Left thumb has, a titanium plate & four screws inserted as result of motor bike accident in 1998, can be bit of bugger at times, as I am naturally left handed.

So eventually when I leave this planet, where-ever I end up, won’t be with a pristine body, but i can say, " I had a go and it was one hell of a ride" :righton:

Loving life and having a go is what its all about Tah. 😃

• ForumSupporter

This is NOT Tinder…

• @jirskyr:

This is up there with one of the weirder threads we’ve had.

I have skinny legs and a hulking upper body, thick black beard, shiny teeth and one of those hipster short sides, long top haircuts. I run funny but am extremely hard to tackle. I am JIMMY TEDESCO.

You’re real " special" Jimmy…. 😆

• @Geo.:

This is NOT Tinder…

What’s your best feature Geo 😉 :mrgreen:

• @Tigermama:

@Geo.:

This is NOT Tinder…

What’s your best feature Geo 😉 :mrgreen:

The mop handle, I believe.

Recent Topics