Ayshford injury last 10 seconds.

Anyone know how he is?
He was basically chaired off with a busted ankle (I think it was ankle) after the siren.

Oh crap. Didn’t see it to be honest. That is never a good thing

Lets hope it is a minor injury and if he is out it is only a week or two. The depth we have this year should help us if he his out.

If he is out I would hope to see Flanagan moved to right centre, Moltzen to defend in the centre slot to defend against Willie Tonga. No Daniella, no Fitzy and no player yet to debut. Keep it simple. Bring another forward onto the bench and continue on.

Better still just hope he is 100%

I thought he was poor today, however I don’t really know who sheens has in mind for a back up center? Hopefully not Daniella or Fitzy

How would Lote go in the centres, especially when Taniela is back?.

Mm I dont think theres anyway we can bring Daniella in to defend against Tonga as he will probably make him look silly. Yesterday Tomane (who isnt known as a bad defence player) simply couldnt stop Tonga all night.

knee injury confirmed by sheens in his interview (right at the end)

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/rugbyleague/audio/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Yep, just saw the replay & they didn;t show it at all. The medicab actually came out for him but then 2 trainers got under his shoulders and carried him so the medicab did a Fitzy donut around him & drove back to the sheds.

Lote has to stay at wing. He’s class there. Noone in the 20’s put their hand up today really. Sheens certainly likes a makeshift backrower centre (Halatau, Ayshford etc.) so who knows. Smegs suggestion makes the most sense.

how long is he out for?

damn. hope it isn’t too bad. i doubt we will know anything till monday/tuesday re liking time out.

Yeah poor bugger, he certainly looked in a lot of pain didnt put much weight on the leg, could well be in trouble.

On top of all of that he still has to sit through a video session of his performance today….the hits just keep coming.

@stryker:

Yeah poor bugger, he certainly looked in a lot of pain didnt put much weight on the leg, could well be in trouble.

On top of all of that he still has to sit through a video session of his performance today….the hits just keep coming.

He might want to see if he can stay in hospital for observation for a while to avoid the video session.

hahaha yeah might be a plan.

I do hope he is alright though, he usually is a player of higher calibre.

This replacement is critical at this stage …I would prefer going for a defensive centre we have the strike power all around .I hope Fitzhenry doesn’t come into the picture but thats what probable will happen.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme