Cowboys vs Leeds

• Tamau just got nailed with a right hand that Mayweather would of been proud of……Garbutt absolutely nailed him

• Gotta say … Some of the SL players can hit hard in defence. Same with the Wigan v Broncos game.although the NRL players have a lot more speed

• That was dog. Tamau got up angry at Galloway and popped him a soft one and then Galloway looked line he was lining up Tamau so Tamau was looking at KG when Garbutt grabbed him and dropped him from his peripheral. He should get 12 weeks for it.

• @foreveratiger:

Tamau just got nailed with a right hand that Mayweather would of been proud of……Garbutt absolutely nailed him

It was a pearler , Keefy needed to man up after copping a B/slap from Tamou
    😆

• @MacDougall:

That was dog. Tamau got up angry at Galloway and popped him a soft one and then Galloway looked line he was lining up Tamau so Tamau was looking at KG when Garbutt grabbed him and dropped him from his peripheral. He should get 12 weeks for it.

Yeah i agree it was a dog act and a cheap shot as Tamau had his eyes on Galloway……Polynesians have good chins and dropped Tamau…he didn’t miss.

• @MacDougall:

That was dog. Tamau got up angry at Galloway and popped him a soft one and then Galloway looked line he was lining up Tamau so Tamau was looking at KG when Garbutt grabbed him and dropped him from his peripheral. He should get 12 weeks for it.

It was a very cowardly act that is for sure. I reckon rub him out for the season would be a fair punishment,it was nearly as bad as Danny Williams on O’Neill.
    Garbutt is probably talking himself up as some sort of tough guy now.

• He got a standing ovation for it apparently too. Great look.

• @MacDougall:

He got a standing ovation for it apparently too. Great look.

I remember the crowd at Leichhardt (myself included) giving Robbie a standing ovation when he beat the crap out of Anthony Watts and was binned for it. There were cheap shots thrown then as well (although it was straight up retaliation for what Watts had done to him).

As long as it doesn’t seem like anyone is seriously hurt people will tend to cheer this sort of stuff…

• Banned

It was unnecessary. He got him sweet.
    I think they were surprised by how good the NRL sides are. All 3 games were a hiding.

Couple of months to cool his heels.

• Tamou doesn’t slap Keith. Regardless of how soft / hard it was.
    Garbutt doesn’t punch Tamou.

Now it’s up to the judiciary to act and see how long they suspend him for.
    I reckon about 4 weeks, minimum.

• @westTAHger:

Tamou doesn’t slap Keith. Regardless of how soft / hard it was.
    Garbutt doesn’t punch Tamou.

Now it’s up to the judiciary to act and see how long they suspend him for.
    I reckon about 4 weeks, minimum.

Garbutt got 2 weeks suspension 😆

• It must be hard to live at Leeds at the moment

Firstly you got whupped in the League , your United boys are battling in the Championship and worst of all you then have to actually live in Leeds

• @happy tiger:

It must be hard to live at Leeds at the moment

Firstly you got whupped in the League , your United boys are battling in the Championship and worst of all you then have to actually live in Leeds

:roll
    Full of Housos too 😆

• @hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

Full of Housos too 😆

How would you know ? you haven’t even been to Leeds 😒 . Ignorance is a bliss :brick:

• @foreveratiger:

@hobbo2803:

@happy tiger:

Full of Housos too 😆

How would you know ? you haven’t even been to Leeds 😒 . Ignorance is a bliss :brick:

Have a heap of family there (in England) and its “Ignornace is Bliss”

Recent Topics