Some great news for all Rugby League fans

I 🙏 that Wally Lewis joins him .
Gould should take a hike as well .

@hobbo2803:

Leave the King alone

Long live the King 😆

Meh …I have Fox…every game…every minute…add free during play… all in high definition …no dribblers.well except Andy Raymond…that blokes a dud…

@hobbo2803:

Up here Wally reads the sport. as well as occassionally commentates Broncos Games.

He’s much better at reading the sport than His main rival on seven - Shane Webcke. 😃

@Geo.:

Meh …I have Fox…every game…every minute…add free during play… all in high definition …no dribblers.well except Andy Raymond…that blokes a dud…

Fox ain’t much better.
Listening to Brandy Alexander’s prepubescent squeaky voice starts to grate after a short while. And I pray to one day listen to Warren Smith call a game and not trot out garbage references and jargon of American sports ie NBA and NFL- he should probably stick to doing the basketball and baseball on Aussie TV and give the NRL gig to someone else.
Rabbs and Gus are pretty bad but unfortunately probably still the best of a very bad bunch. Sterlo is great, Belcher isn’t too bad and Johns n Fittler should just stick to hitting pubs and passing out in airports and police station gardens.

@happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Leave the King alone

Long live the King 😆

He seems like a lovely bloke and in the right circumstances has a lot to offer but he’s terrible calling games. Plus he has that annoying habit of going up high at the 3/4 mark of a sentence and then coming back down again. Great mo though…

@Fade To Black:

@Geo.:

Fox ain’t much better.
Listening to Brandy Alexander’s prepubescent squeaky voice starts to grate after a short while. And I pray to one day listen to Warren Smith call a game and not trot out garbage references and jargon of American sports ie NBA and NFL- he should probably stick to doing the basketball and baseball on Aussie TV and give the NRL gig to someone else.
Rabbs and Gus are pretty bad but unfortunately probably still the best of a very bad bunch. Sterlo is great, Belcher isn’t too bad and Johns n Fittler should just stick to hitting pubs and passing out in airports and police station gardens.

The Fox main commentators are good but the colour guys are dreadful overall. Nine is often the reverse. Voss is still my favourite.

@Yossarian:

@happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

Leave the King alone

Long live the King 😆

He seems like a lovely bloke and in the right circumstances has a lot to offer but he’s terrible calling games. Plus he has that annoying habit of going up high at the 3/4 mark of a sentence and then coming back down again. Great mo though…

That mo is the original Dirty Sanchez. Wally is an abhorrent commentator, maybe if they refused to let him call Broncos games he mightn’t be so bad. Still not sure why he has a half chubby for the Broncos considering they gave him the arse from the club.

Good health and happiness in retirement " Rabs".

@underdog:

@hobbo2803:

Up here Wally reads the sport. as well as occassionally commentates Broncos Games.

He’s much better at reading the sport than His main rival on seven - Shane Webcke. 😃

Slim pickings on bush TV 😆

Happy has to wear his foil hat to get a signal .

Thank Christ, about 5-10 years too late.

They’ve still got plenty of deadwood on Ch9 to punt.

Fox showing all 8 games this year allegedly, the Ch9 games with their own commentary so I’ll not have to tune into nine ever again for RL hopefully.

@hobbo2803:

@underdog:

@hobbo2803:

Slim pickings on bush TV 😆

Happy has to wear his foil hat to get a signal .

:roll That’s a gem!
Not sure they have tin foil up there yet though.

Volume control is no-frills at least……

Nine need to put the broom through the cricket and nrl departments. Anyway it is going to be a long year listening to all the back slappers

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.