Training Pics - Luke Sharpe

• I noticed Luke Sharpe, the under 20’s fullback, in the training pics on the official website.

I didn’t notice Teddy. Hunt is injured. Rankin will probably be on the wing and Littlejohn will be the 7, so we dont really have any cover for Teddy for round 1.

Seems a bit strange that he is training with them, unless there is an injury concern for Tedesco. Anyone got any idea what this is about? Didn’t notice any other under 20 players apart from Liddle.

• I found that strange as well.Hunt would have been our second choice fullback but then again he is injured.

• The pics show the 1st choice team in black and the opposing team in orange.

Sharpe was wearing orange.

• Sauaso Sue was wearing orange does that mean that he is not in the 1st choice team?

• Is Tedesco injured and in doubt for round 1? Haven’t heard anything about that.

• @swag tiger:

Sauaso Sue was wearing orange does that mean that he is not in the 1st choice team?

Sue was in a black vest, do you know what sue looks like? :brick: :brick: :brick:

• @Fade To Black:

Is Tedesco injured and in doubt for round 1? Haven’t heard anything about that.

I haven’t heard anything about that either, I think some people might be reading too much into things

• ~Luke Sharp~

Great name!!!

• @tigermac88:

@swag tiger:

Sauaso Sue was wearing orange does that mean that he is not in the 1st choice team?

Sue was in a black vest, do you know what sue looks like? :brick: :brick: :brick:

You said they were wearing black you never said vest. :crazy :crazy :crazy

• @The Tooth:

I noticed Luke Sharpe, the under 20’s fullback, in the training pics on the official website.

I didn’t notice Teddy. Hunt is injured. Rankin will probably be on the wing and Littlejohn will be the 7, so we dont really have any cover for Teddy for round 1.

Seems a bit strange that he is training with them, unless there is an injury concern for Tedesco. Anyone got any idea what this is about? Didn’t notice any other under 20 players apart from Liddle.

Rankin plays fullback and if ever needed would be the cover for Tedesco.

• @swag tiger:

@tigermac88:

@swag tiger:

Why else would he be wearing the black vest?
    Fashion statement?

• ForumSupporter

Mrs Sharpe is the WT photographer…obviously…

It’s training guys …sheesh…

• @Sabre:

@swag tiger:

@tigermac88:

@swag tiger:

Why else would he be wearing the black vest?
    Fashion statement?

He may have been Filling in for some.
    Is Josh Aloaia injured?
    I never saw him in the pictures.

• @Geo.:

Mrs Sharpe is the WT photographer….obviously…

It’s training guys …sheesh…

Never the the truth get in the way of a good story. Bloody Buzz over here running his mouth….

Recent Topics