12.Ryan Hoffman©
    13.Simon Mannering
    14.Nathaniel Roache
    15.Sam Lisone
    16.James Gavet
    17.Bodene Thompson
    18.Jonathon Wright
    20.Albert Vete

http://www.nrl.com/new-look-warriors-named-for-round-1/tabid/10874/newsid/93320/default.aspx

• How did Blake Ayshford get into the team

• Hacked the email prior to sending. In all fairness, he’s better than Jonathan Wright.

• Decent side except for their very ordinary 3 and 7

• On the contrary, Robson will be good foil for Johnson.

• ForumSupporter

Woooooo…Ben Henry is now a lock for my Fantasy Teams…

• @Geo.:

Woooooo…Ben Henry is now a lock for my Fantasy Teams…

I just had to get rid of Konrad Hurrell , I’m so 😮 Blake Ayshford is in front of him.

• A combination of class,quality nrl players and a few plodders. I still say it is a fifty fifty bet and if anything we might be a little stronger

• Limit the input from Isaac Luke, Jeff Robson & Shaun Johnson.
    Checked weather forecast for Campbelltown area on Sat: Predicted temp of 32 degrees Celsius. The chance of a thunderstorm in the outer west in the afternoon.
    Looks like it will be a hot day, and the warriors big blokes may not cope with conditions.

A little concerned that goal kicking may be the difference in wins / losses this season.

• @supercoach:

A combination of class,quality nrl players and a few plodders. I still say it is a fifty fifty bet and if anything we might be a little stronger

Actually laughed out loud at this comment… Hilarious!

• @supercoach:

A combination of class,quality nrl players and a few plodders. I still say it is a fifty fifty bet and if anything we might be a little stronger

Funny you say that , cause when i initially looked at there side i thought to myself there beatable .

Manu Vatuvei has to be kept quiet as this guy tends to always give us grief .

Issac Luke , Manu Vatuvei , RTS , and Shaun Johnson are our main threats no doubt . I would be trying to turn there big Forwards early in the tackle count and when possible kicking on the 4th tackle .

• Very beatable team, just need to come up with the right game plan.

• In our entire history have we ever named our side before our opposition?

• @bigsiro:

@supercoach:

Actually laughed out loud at this comment… Hilarious!

We are backs to wall bigsiro of course , i don’t think we will win but limiting there Main players that i mentioned might keep the scores alot tighter than one would think .

50/50 is a bit of a wishful thinking comment but i like his positivity .

• Have to love this time of the year…. where all fans WANT to say we could beat ‘these guys’ but are already preparing for our “Taylor must be sacked” lines if we lose…

Of course, if we win, Tigers for the Top 4 talk will start…

Recent Topics