11-104
    12-100
    13-107 starting pack = avg 106.0kg
    14- 100
    15-110
    16-114
    17-109 bench avg = 108.25kg

total avg 107.25kg

• Thanks for that Ink. Dependent on injuries, I wonder how many times this year wests tigers will claim they " have a small pack".
    On paper, statistically no reason, why the warriors forwards will run over the top of wests tigers forwards in this game.
    Whether wests tigers have the attitude and aggression, 🙏 we’ll have to wait and see.

• Someone else mentioned the big warriors pack was a bit of a myth these days - size wise anyway…pretty even looking imo

• Banned

Our bench looks huge. I thought we would definitely see a small forward or dummy half player there.

• I must have got use to that ‘Small Pack’ talk over the years. Those stats above are very interesting. I would never have thought our average pack weight would be heavier than the Warriors.

• @innsaneink:

Someone else mentioned the big warriors pack was a bit of a myth these days - size wise anyway…pretty even looking imo

It was the Warriors supporter in another thread who said they are no longer the size they used to be (similar words) he was also not concerned about the heat because they have had similar heat in NZ lately. Your homework has taught me something Ink would never have thought our blokes would be slightly bigger, our blokes shouldn’t get steamrolled the, hope!

• @cunno:

@innsaneink:

Someone else mentioned the big warriors pack was a bit of a myth these days - size wise anyway…pretty even looking imo

It was the Warriors supporter in another thread who said they are no longer the size they used to be (similar words) he was also not concerned about the heat because they have had similar heat in NZ lately. Your homework has taught me something Ink would never have thought our blokes would be slightly bigger, our blokes shouldn’t get steamrolled the, hope!

All you avid supporters,take a little advice from old TT,don’t fall for the size or heat argument,our guys have to match them in defense and ball handling skills as well as try and score points in attack……let’s not make any excuses for either side,let their football do the talking especially our team…we will see if they learnt anything from last year…

• @cunno:

@innsaneink:

I was at new zealand about a month ago and one thing is certain, their sun is much stronger than ours, the weather there is hotter.

• @Milky:

@cunno:

@innsaneink:

I was at new zealand about a month ago and one thing is certain, their sun is much stronger than ours, the weather there is hotter.

Where you drinking in the sun again young fella 😆

• @TrueTiger:

@cunno:

@innsaneink:

All you avid supporters,take a little advice from old TT,don’t fall for the size or heat argument,our guys have to match them in defense and ball handling skills as well as try and score points in attack……let’s not make any excuses for either side,let their football do the talking especially our team…we will see if they learnt anything from last year…

Fair points TT and I am looking forward to getting out to Cambo on Saturday to support our blokes.

• @innsaneink:

Yeah they’re not one of the bigger sides these days. Hopefully we take off where we left Campbelltown last year.

• ForumSupporter

It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog”

Having said that the myth we are a small pack is gone…

Good post Ink

• Jack Buchanan lives 2 doors up from me. I’d love to know what kinda scales we used cause If he is 109 kgs then I must be 95kgs (I’m 73kgs btw)

• ForumSupporter

@fergiefurr:

Jack Buchanan lives 2 doors up from me. I’d love to know what kinda scales we used cause If he is 109 kgs then I must be 95kgs (I’m 73kgs btw)

It’s the 20kgs of knives in his back…

• @fergiefurr:

Jack Buchanan lives 2 doors up from me. I’d love to know what kinda scales we used cause If he is 109 kgs then I must be 95kgs (I’m 73kgs btw)

Go camp outside his house until you see him and then fire him up for the game!

Recent Topics