halftime
12 all.

MOM Mitch Moses
Crowd 11,903

@innsaneink:

WTs 24-18 NZW

This.

Works for me.

Rankin to be a bit dissapointing but redeem himself in the next game.
Sironen to carve up.

Warriors are not as good as their fans think they are.
We are as bad as we think.

Warriors to have a typically sloppy performance, Tedesco and Brooks to snap up on loose balls while they are hot-on-attack, resulting in tries. Other than that, we will have one try from from a grubber and one setup by an incisive Moses run.

On the other side, RTS will create havoc for our defenders, carving up 200+ metres and setting up a try. Mannering and Hoffman will have standout games yet still end up on the losing side because their team is full of high-ego morons.

The game will be decided by discipline. Something neither team is known for.
I’m calling a low-quality match.
Wests Tigers 20-10 Warriors

Mighty WESTS Tigers 56
Wuzzars 4…

FTS Woods
LTS Tedesco

MOTM Moses

HT 30-0

Crowds 18554…Hubcaps in tact…

Hopefully Tigers by at least 4 😃

24-8 TIgers, MOM Moses

Tigers 28 warriors 20
Simona first try scorer
MOM Moses

Hi guys good to be back posting
Looking at the warriors,they dont look that strong on paper and not too worried about ayshford and robson.We have the strongest backs and im tipping us to come home strong with the warriors scoring the first 10 points then there big boys tiring with the 8 interchanges.
fts Johnson
ht 16-6 warriors
ft 26-22 tigers
mom Woods
standouts ;Grant,rankin,aloia,cherry,teddy,moses,woods and lawrence

@WestsSupporter:

Warriors are not as good as their fans think they are.
We are as bad as we think.

Warriors to have a typically sloppy performance, Tedesco and Brooks to snap up on loose balls while they are hot-on-attack, resulting in tries. Other than that, we will have one try from from a grubber and one setup by an incisive Moses run.

On the other side, RTS will create havoc for our defenders, carving up 200+ metres and setting up a try. Mannering and Hoffman will have standout games yet still end up on the losing side because their team is full of high-ego morons.

The game will be decided by discipline. Something neither team is known for.
I’m calling a low-quality match.
Wests Tigers 20-10 Warriors

What’s Brooks doing on the field?? Littlejohn’s going to be peed off. 😆

WTs 38- NZ 22. I’m thinking it’s going to be a high scoring game. Warriors games are good to go to. The banter in the crowd is great. I’ve been to a couple at LO in recent years.

@goldcoast tiger:

What’s Brooks doing on the field?? Littlejohn’s going to be peed off. 😆

I’m not up to date.

Quite funny listening to the radio today and people talking at work. Most expect the Warriors to beat us easy. Some even saying you could not face an easier team on paper in round 1. Right now I’ll take any win just to shut them up.

Had game to predict first up. If it was a wet night across the ditch in Round I would say Warriors 13+ put your house on it. However we all know in Round 1 anything can happen. With the heat around its very simple however has more possessions will probably win the game and by a fair margin. The only thing i am confident of is that it will be high scoring.

If i was putting a bet on just looking at both sides I would say they have a class edge. With Farah and Brooks I would have been a lot more confident.

Warriors 36
Tigers 26

Warriors 38 Johnson 2 Thompson 2 Ayshford 1 Henry 1 tries Johnson 7/7 defeat Tigers 16 Tedesco Nofoaluma Khee Cam tries Rankin 2-3

Crowd 11377

HT 20-6 Warriors

MOTM Johnson

FTS Thompson

LTS Henry

Tigers get back to 20-16 midway through the second half , but lose focus and give away some silly penalties which the Warriors capitalize on and put on some late tries

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.