Is Josh Aloaia injured

• Fantasy NRl says josh is not playing is their anyone that can clarify this for me.

• ForumSupporter

Are you referring to the coloured dots next to players…?

• @Geo.:

Yes and Josh’s one is red which means he is not picked for that game but i have had no confirmation thus far.

• ForumSupporter

@swag tiger:

@Geo.:

Yes and Josh’s one is red which means he is not picked for that game but i have had no confirmation thus far.

They are often wrong…don’t read too much into it…go by the team lists…All teams are updated 1hr prior to kick off of their respective games…only injury in warm ups will then effect teams…

• @Geo.:

@swag tiger:

@Geo.:

They are often wrong…don’t read too much into it…go by the team lists…All teams are updated 1hr prior to kick off of their respective games…only injury in warm ups will then effect teams…

Thanks that had me worried for a while.

• @swag tiger:

@Geo.:

@swag tiger:

@Geo.:

It would be fair to say that the Fantasy players who cough up cash to subscribe to the Coaches package or whatever it is called would have up-to-date info at all times. Us freeloaders are kept in the dark.

• @Fade To Black:

@swag tiger:

@Geo.:

@swag tiger:

It would be fair to say that the Fantasy players who cough up cash to subscribe to the Coaches package or whatever it is called would have up-to-date info at all times. Us freeloaders are kept in the dark.

Well I actually coughed up but still showing red on mine as well plus he hasn’t generated any points for the game??

Does anyone know if this will be adjusted?

• ForumSupporter

@beachtiger:

@Fade To Black:

@swag tiger:

@Geo.:

Well I actually coughed up but still showing red on mine as well plus he hasn’t generated any points for the game??

It’s an error…Contacted Lone Scout…it will be adjusted after final lockout…

• @Geo.:

@beachtiger:

@Fade To Black:

@swag tiger:

It’s an error…Contacted Lone Scout…it will be adjusted after final lockout…

Wonder how many points he got in the end.

• It was 37 before updating. If he plays more minutes he’ll be a fantasy star.

Recent Topics