Referrees....

Referees: Ashley Klein, Chris Sutton
Sideline Officials: Ricky MacFarlane, Russell Turner
Review Officials: Bryan Norrie, Steve Chiddy
Senior RO: Luke Patten

Great…Dope, Dopey and the bunker… :bash

Ashley Klein either hates us or he is a totally incompetent referee. Actually I think its both.

@diedpretty:

Ashley Klein either hates us or he is a totally incompetent referee. Actually I think its both.

Klein’s Ok

Could of been Perenara or Suttor or Maxwell or Mr and Mrs Badger

Bryan Norrie is a review official?

@MacDougall:

Bryan Norrie is a review official?

Thats EXACTLY what I thought!!

:roll :roll

Biggest Try faker ever - maybe he’s there to check for that kind of pantomine. :mrgreen:

@Geo.:

😮 Nooooooo.

@Geo.:

😆 That sums it up Geo.

@happy tiger:

@diedpretty:

Klein’s Ok

Could of been Perenara or Suttor or Maxwell or Mr and Mrs Badger

I’ often wondered actually , does Mrs Badger help keep Mr Badger in his role the hard way ??

Well maybe the first game of the year and home game we might get a fair go. 🙏

Just don’t give them any reason to penalise you too much.

Ref’s, arguing with them, is like arguing with your partner, even though you are probably right, you’re never gonna win.

@westTAHger:

Just don’t give them any reason to penalise you too much.

Ref’s, arguing with them, is like arguing with your partner, even though you are probably right, you’re never gonna win.

……and you will miss out on a happy ending!

Anyone on here that really believes any ref in the NRL dislikes a team and goes out to intentionally to make life hard for them has rocks in their head. Sure there are some referees better than others. They all get it wrong at times. You get that in every working environment.
It’s embarrassing to think that even if we get towelled by 30, some people on here will still blame the ref.

@shane2801:

Anyone on here that really believes any ref in the NRL dislikes a team and goes out to intentionally to make life hard for them has rocks in their head. Sure there are some referees better than others. They all get it wrong at times. You get that in every working environment.
It’s embarrassing to think that even if we get towelled by 30, some people on here will still blame the ref.

You are probably right but I blame Greg Hartley = tarnished for life!

Try being a Warriors fan, one game against the Storm the Ref ( can’t remember which) said to Mannering. ‘Simon, go talk to your team and I will talk to our team’.

Try being a Warriors fan, one game against the Storm the Ref ( can’t remember which) said to Mannering. ‘Simon, go talk to your team and I will talk to our team’.