2 from 13, 18% last 2 years

• Without the bloke some don’t want here.

Hopefully we can improve on that record the next few weeks.

We did play really well last year against Souths last year, but sadly it was a one off.

• Jebus cripes… Let it go

• I was just bringing up a stat James Hooper raised today when previewing the game.

Thought it worth discussing.

I actually think we can improve on that this year, I think were becoming less Farah reliant. However the stats still say otherwise.

After all some of us on here love stats!!

• ForumSupporter

Winning Percentage with the last 3 years …

2013 P 18 W 4 L 14…22.22%
    2014 P 18 W 9 L 9…50%
    2015 P 17 W 7 L 10…41.18%

He can’t really help when he’s injured…hope when he’s back we can improve that win %

• @Eddie:

Without the bloke some don’t want here.

We did play really well last year against Souths last year, but sadly it was a one off.

So are you trying to say the Robbie has the best win percentage of any WT’s player who has played 50 games ??

• I’m not one to bag Farah but when a guy is taking up roughly 20% of your salary cap chances are you’ll lose more then you win without him.

• taking up 20% of the cap (is that 100% accurate?) well at least there is a 29% increase in wins when he plays maybe he is paying his way somewhat.

I have never argued his current value should be 900 K. The club back ending deals got them to that point.

• @happy tiger:

@Eddie:

So are you trying to say the Robbie has the best win percentage of any WT’s player who has played 50 games ??

I don’t go over the stats with a fine tooth comb however i would be interested in the overall Win/Loss % with and without Robbie over the years.

50 games is probably a smallish sample size, hazard a guess someone like Gareth Ellis would be the winner there. However if it is him It would not surprise me one bit, bloke was a winner.

• @Eddie:

I was just bringing up a stat James Hooper raised today when previewing the game.

I actually think we can improve on that this year, I think were becoming less Farah reliant. However the stats still say otherwise.

Not me Eddy… Stats bore me. Zzzzzz 😉

• @Tigermama:

@Eddie:

I was just bringing up a stat James Hooper raised today when previewing the game.

Not me Eddy… Stats bore me. Zzzzzz 😉

They bore me to death as well

I just could not resist this one for our resident stat gurus !!

Im sure they will have the counter stats which are much better ready to go!!

• @Eddie:

@happy tiger:

@Eddie:

I don’t go over the stats with a fine tooth comb however i would be interested in the overall Win/Loss % with and without Robbie over the years.

50 games is probably a smallish sample size, hazard a guess someone like Gareth Ellis would be the winner there. However if it is him It would not surprise me one bit, bloke was a winner.

Don’t quote me , but I think its Boof

It was a trivia question

But why are you going over this stat with a fine tooth comb Eddie

Does something finally match up with on of your arguments

Hallejah Brother

• What?

You mean something like Win percentage?

Small fry i know

Apologies in order

Subjective stuff that win % !

You guys make me 😆

• Anyway if it becomes 4 from say 16, meaning 2 wins from 3 to start the year it will be interesting times on here.

Its the elephant in the room really.

If we come out and lose our 1st 3 Taylor will be in all sorts and that 18% will nose dive further.

Win 2 and people will be saying he is a genius and Robbie might have to lift his game to get back in.

Taylor has something to gain here, if we can grab a couple of wins and I will praise him if we do.

• @Eddie:

What?

You mean something like Win percentage?

Small fry i know

Apologies in order

Subjective stuff that win % !

You guys make me 😆

Next time your at Aldi . buy yourself a sense of humour

Point I was making you open the thread quoting stats and then say you don’t pay too much attention to them

Its like trying to give a schizophrenic hitchhiker a lift

Course win percentage is important , but which other players didn’t play when Farah was missing ….

Give me games when Farah was the only player missing from our best starting 17

Get my point ??

• @Eddie:

taking up 20% of the cap (is that 100% accurate?) well at least there is a 29% increase in wins when he plays maybe he is paying his way somewhat.

I have never argued his current value should be 900 K. The club back ending deals got them to that point.

look i dont want to start another farah debate and im not trying to say we’d be better off without him. however those stats make sense if you have $900k of your salary cap tied up in one player and they arent on the field. if farahs $900k had of been spread out amogst 3 decent first graders in positions we need quality; lets say justin o’neil, joel thompson and matt ballin, do you think our win percentage might have improved from 2 of 13?

also look at the guys we’ve had filling in. when you have robbie farah at your club you dont exactly have a 1st grade quality hooker on the bench coming in when he’s out.

Recent Topics