Ben Hunt

• Can someone please tell me how he is playing in Rd 1…thought he was suspended for a week???

• @maxxy86:

Can someone please tell me how he is playing in Rd 1…thought he was suspended for a week???

I thought he was cited but didn’t get enough points MaxxY

Or maybe the WCC games counted ?? Did Hunt play ??

• ForumSupporter

WCS as it is a sanctioned International match and not an ‘ordinary trial’ counted for his suspension…

Go Figure…

• @maxxy86:

Can someone please tell me how he is playing in Rd 1…thought he was suspended for a week???

WCC games count.

• Well that will do me!!!

• @Geo.:

WCS as it is a sanctioned International match and not an ‘ordinary trial’ counted for his suspension…

Go Figure…

There is the solution Geo

Finish Top 4 if players are going to be suspended in their final game

Genius pure Genius , you’'ll get my vote for the Nobel Prize

• Banned

It’s fair enough. The WCC games are proper games of footy as opposed to trials.

• Don’t think you have to finish top 4 tho……didn’t the Bronx finish 8th previously then went to England for a ‘world club challenge’

• @stryker:

Not happy but them there are the rules.

• @stryker:

Looked like opposed training sessions to me

I think this rule socks… Doesn’t apply to everyone evenly

• @stryker:

I agree stryker, I reckon it is a fair penalty to have to sit out WCC. It would be a unique experience, for some players they might not have many opportunities to play a game of footy in the UK. I’m sure they still took Hunt over, but I bet he would have been hanging out to play.

• If they’re the rules I guess it’s OK. Should probably change the rules so that a penalty received from an NRL game gets served in the NRL.

Recent Topics