Anasta grub

i always wondered how brad fittler got a job on tele as he didnt open his mouth to speak and it was hard to understand him.but he has improved.

it must be pretty competitive for media jobs - fallen by the wayside johnny gibbs,ryan girdler,paul harrigon to name a few.

braith has a good head for radio.if he doesnt say anything worthwhile on tele,maybe radio wont be an option either.

i dont like him due to the poor service he gave the tigers over two years.

What would he have done with his life if he didn’t have footy?

@Sabre:

Shop front mannequin

@Sabre:

He OK at playing golf.
Could you imagine him being interviewed after a round, " I would have done better today, if I didn’t lose my balls " :slight_smile:

@hobbo2803:

@Sabre:

Shop front mannequin

Doubt he’s smart enough to do that.

@westTAHger:

@Sabre:

He OK at playing golf.
Could you imagine him being interviewed after a round, " I would have done better today, if I didn’t lose my balls " :slight_smile:

Lol, maybe

" i don’t know what went wrong, i scored more points everyone else."

Look, I know he was a bit of a tool when helps yes for us. But I did here him say on fox the other day about tigers fans deserve to keep brooks, Moses and tedesco together at the club. As their supporters are some of the best in the comp and are very dedicated supporters. And deserve a team that’s in the finals regularly.
So he’s not all bad…

Why was Bwaith singing the national anthem out in the middle of Suncorp before Broncos/Cowboys game tonight?

@hobbo2803:

@Sabre:

Shop front mannequin

:roll Love it Hobbo.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.