Foxtel vs Channel 9 Coverage

• Excuse me for bringing this up but i wasn’t aware until Today that Foxtel have LIVE Coverage on all NRL games .
    Last Night they showed the Eels vs Broncos game LIVE on Foxtel and listening to Graeme Hughes comment on Talk and Sport apparently had record viewings , not sure whether they had more numbers than Channel 9 ?

I understand not everyone has Foxtel but if that’s the case from now on ? Well my decisions been made for me already :wahoo: instead of listening to those Baboons on Channel 9 :crazy , also Foxtel have been advertising Add free during the Footy .

Who will be switching for those that have a choice ?

• @foreveratiger:

Excuse me for bringing this up but i wasn’t aware until Today that Foxtel have LIVE Coverage on all NRL games .
    Last Night they showed the Eels vs Broncos game LIVE on Foxtel and listening to Graeme Hughes comment on Talk and Sport apparently had record viewings , not sure whether they had more numbers than Channel 9 ?

I understand not everyone has Foxtel but if that’s the case from now on ? Well my decisions been made for me already :wahoo: instead of listening to those Baboons on Channel 9 :crazy , also Foxtel have been advertising Add free during the Footy .

Who will be switching for those that have a choice ?

Now you tell me :brick:
    Foxtel it is … You get what you pay for !

:wahoo:

• ForumSupporter

Have you been under a rock…

every game…every minute…add free during play… all in high definition …no dribblers…the choice is easy…

• Foxtel all the way

• Well hobbo wasn’t aware either.

I used to see them advertise " No adds……LIVE coverage "
    But wasn’t aware of the Channel 9 games.

Funny that cause people were mentioning last night about Rabs Warren and the Commentary.

My Sanity has been restored.

• ForumSupporter

@foreveratiger:

Well hobbo wasn’t aware either.

Funny that cause people were mentioning last night about Rabs Warren and the Commentary.

Well it is funny cause he commented in this thread… http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25958&start=36 last night where it was widely discussed…Must be a Pommy thing… 😆

Tune in to 501 tonight,think it’s Warren Smith and Brandy calling…Kimmorely on the sideline…

• @Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

Well it is funny cause he commented in this thread… http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=25958&start=36 last night where it was widely discussed…Must be a Pommy thing… 😆

Tune in to 501 tonight,think it’s Warren Smith and Brandy calling…Kimmorely on the sideline…

😆.

Well my bad then……I was to busy adding my points against you in the Fantasy League 😎

• @Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

Seriously I didn’t know 😆
    I commented on how crap rabs is .
    Dont knock the poms mate , we came , we conquered !
    And we sailed right past Gladstone …
    You’d be living in Gladstone with all the other Neanderthals if it wasn’t for us :roll

• Banned

Its bloody outstanding. My favourite part is when teams break for half time, they don’t go straight to an ad. They chat a bit before the first halftime ad. This keeps the viewer engaged and wanting to come back for more. Such a small thing but insanely effective.

• @WestsSupporter:

Its bloody outstanding. My favourite part is when teams break for half time, they don’t go straight to an ad. They chat a bit before the first halftime ad. This keeps the viewer engaged and wanting to come back for more. Such a small thing but insanely effective.

Yeah absolutely .

Who needs Channel 9 now ? even there footy shows is history

• @Geo.:

@foreveratiger:

Will be watching fox whenever the option is available, but if you give me any commentary panel that features Kimmorley & Anasta, I would rather watch the footy while listening to my daughter replaying Justin Beiber songs on their ipads.

• FOX all the way, in full HD, craps all over nine, and no adds, what is not to like

• Just cancelled my Foxtel. I love NRL but $50 per month just to watch footy for 6 months, I don’t use it for anything else… nope.

Internet all the way.

• Banned

@Harvey:

Will be watching fox whenever the option is available, but if you give me any commentary panel that features Kimmorley & Anasta, I would rather watch the footy while listening to my daughter replaying Justin Beiber songs on their ipads.

My tip: avoid the first half of Super Saturday, i.e. NSW Cup, NYC and the 3pm game. They’re usually calling one or two of those.

• @jirskyr:

Just cancelled my Foxtel. I love NRL but $50 per month just to watch footy for 6 months, I don’t use it for anything else… nope.

Internet all the way.

Conversely I just signed up for 3 months free with no contract platinum package HD and it was the missus who made the decision. 😆

One she will soon regret.

Recent Topics