Littlejohn

As far as back up halves go we are on a winner.

To have a player that is desperately trying to gain a spot in the nrl not overplay his hand and just do his job for the team is fantastic.

I admire anyone who puts self promotion aside for his mates and he did that today.

Respect

Did his job well. Will be useful in sharing the 9 with Cherro, as I assume he will be used, when Brooks returns next week.

Did his job well. Will be useful in sharing the 9 with Cherro, as I assume he will be used, when Brooks returns next week.

Yeah I dunno, he was pretty damn ordinary. But he didn’t stuff up. In the trials he at least put a couple of tries on. Today once Cherrington was on the field, he did nothing at all.

LittleJohn should continue in the role and Cherro as sub. Note - Jack Buchanan did not get a run! Great Minutes by Woods Grant & Sue!

If Buchanan didn’t get a run I wonder why Chee-Kam didn’t take his spot in the 17. Surely he would’ve been of more use!

He is a great back-up isn’t he.

I thought Littlejohn went well, in fact if we do unfortunately lose Brooks to injury, i don’t think it will effect us very much at all. Lets face it, Brooks hasn’t exactly set the world on fire yet has be.

@LeichhardtTiger:

LittleJohn should continue in the role and Cherro as sub. Note - Jack Buchanan did not get a run! Great Minutes by Woods Grant & Sue!

Yep. It suggests that with a reduced interchange Taylor intends to use the fourth man as simply an injury replacement.

@MacDougall:

Yeah I dunno, he was pretty damn ordinary. But he didn’t stuff up. In the trials he at least put a couple of tries on. Today once Cherrington was on the field, he did nothing at all.

Macca i think Jack played a bits and pieces role today. He didnt really have a spot, started as a hooker in attack but half in defence. Moses instructed to run the show. Then shifts to the halves with Moses continuing to run the show. That isnt easy to chop and change in key postions and just do a job. I admire how he handled it. Very unselfish

Hmmm I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. His service from dummy half was good.

Certainly did his part in the opening 25 minutes. Took a backseat to Moses however I’d start him at 9 next week, drop Buchanan off the bench for Chee-Kam.

he played well…

cherrington wasn’t very noticeable.

@MacDougall:

Hmmm I’ll give him the benefit of the doubt. His service from dummy half was good.

Mac,its good you give him the benefit of the doubt,Littlejohn will end up being an excellent recruit for us,to have to chop and change positions in such a high pressure game isn’t easy and he did it competently and usefully…he will improve on that performance…

@willow:

Certainly did his part in the opening 25 minutes. Took a backseat to Moses however I’d start him at 9 next week, drop Buchanan off the bench for Chee-Kam.

Brooks returning will have an impact on that aswell.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.