Interchange Jack Buchanan

I could be wrong but did Jack play? I don’t recall him getting a run at all.

no bald heads on the field today in tigers colours

That’s gotta be the first time ever that a prop has spent 80 mins on the bench

He’s down for one tackle on NRL Stats so he must have been on for the last minute or two lol.

If that’s the case he will be lucky to hold his spot next week was hoping to see mck

@larrycorowa:

If that’s the case he will be lucky to hold his spot next week was hoping to see mck

haha

Taylor was running condition into the players by making them play big minutes ,not a bad ploy .

Imagine the uproar re: this had we lost…. Would love to hear his reasoning for it, seems a crazy move seeing how we seemed to hit an invisible brick wall at 41 minutes

Heh, sorry to beat this drum again… but we’ve recruited depth, right? But at the same time we can only find 16 players we want to use…

Little bit strange considering we were in quick sand the second half.

joel edwards back next week,better option.or rod griffin

He got some minutes on the ground after the game going around and seeing the crowd.

@halifax tiger:

joel edwards back next week,better option.or rod griffin

Looking forward to that! Bring on Edwards.

I think for all teams you are going to see the 4th interchange player not playing huge minutes where you don’t have an injury no matter who it is given the limited interchange. When you bring your first 3 interchange players on and off within a game thats 6 interchanges, only leaving you 2. Teams want to save one for any late injury (imagine the uproar if we had to play with 12 for the last 5 mins and lost). That means that Buchannan would have been coming on for Woods (Captain), Grant or Sue who were both having huge games through the middle but wouldn’t have been coming back on so I’d say thats why you didn’t see more of him because they would have been left on the bench once he came on

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.