Jersey

I don’t want to start any wests balmain argument but why do we wear balmain centric jersey at Campbelltown? I thought the main black jersey would be worn and warriors would be wearing the away strip.

Pretty sure its happened in previous seasons too.

@glebe_tiger:

I don’t want to start any wests balmain argument but why do we wear balmain centric jersey at Campbelltown? I thought the main black jersey would be worn and warriors would be wearing the away strip.

Maybe something to do with the weather. They knew it was going to be a hot day so they thought stuff the Warriors and let them wear their black jerseys.
Who knows ?

These were our best jerseys

New ones aren’t to bad though.

@jctiger:

@glebe_tiger:

Maybe something to do with the weather. They knew it was going to be a hot day so they thought stuff the Warriors and let them wear their black jerseys.
Who knows ?

Yeah… Probably as simple as that.
What confused me occasionally was the bloody ref’s… Thought there were two Canberra players out there as well

@innsaneink:

@jctiger:

@glebe_tiger:

Who knows ?

Yeah… Probably as simple as that.
What confused me occasionally was the bloody ref’s… Thought there were two Canberra players out there as well

x2, lol…
Green jerseys.
The refs got some fresh gear for 2016 ehh.

Yeah, I’ll go with the weather option, as it is just common sense that wearing black in an unshaded start to the game at Campo was going to cook players.

Very surprised the Warriors didn’t wear an alternative uniform as did Penrith, which was a major oversight by their management for mine.

The Warriors trainer/water carrier wearing orange in their line put me off more so than the refs.

@glebe_tiger:

Why are we still having this conversation after 16 years? We are not far from the start of our 2nd generation of supporters born after the merger and people are still talking about us wearing a Balmain jersey at Campbelltown.

Gotta be the weather, give our blokes any advantage possible.

It’s an average jersey, no matter which foundation club it appears to favour.

Apparently there’s a new back of jumper sponsor too?

@jirskyr:

Patchwork quilt style

:slight_smile:

@innsaneink:

@jirskyr:

Patchwork quilt style

For some reason it reminded me of cocktail dresses women like where one shoulder is covered and the other is bare. The white patch looked silly.

@stryker:

:slight_smile:

@innsaneink:

@jirskyr:

Patchwork quilt style

For some reason it reminded me of cocktail dresses women like where one shoulder is covered and the other is bare. The white patch looked silly.

Me too, funny.

It’s a crap jersey, but if we keep winning in it I won’t care.

Its a nothing jersey to start with,and it was just too hot for black….

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.