Crowd

What was the crowd yesterday?

@foreveratiger:

What was the crowd yesterday?

Keep winning or at least playing like that and I think we should expect 15k. NRL crowds are terrible on the whole. The league should be ashamed.

Seemed like 15k to me… Maybe the noise and atmosphere added to it… Was very surprised at that figure

Plenty of atmosphere around out there. A few empty spots near us but given the Temp, junior footy trials and time of day, I think it was a great crowd

Im a poor judge of crowds at Campbelltown, I can never pick it there. Looking around last night I thought 13K at least. The Hill at the Southern end was packed, the Western gs was mostly full and the Eastern gs was well populated. A lot of people came in late probably due to the heat. The Southern hill looked empty 15 mins before the game then filled rapidly. Was also a bit surprised at the final crowd figure.

How will a Monday game at Leichhardt go guys….thought they axed these games???

Great from Campbelltown Council Wests Tigers and the Membership Committee for the effort they put in to promoting this game…Was unable to attend but am told by those who did the atmosphere was fantastic…If the team continues to perform on the field and those above off…you wont be able to fit them in…

@innsaneink:

Seemed like 15k to me… Maybe the noise and atmosphere added to it… Was very surprised at that figure

Yeh, looked like more than 11k to me as well.
and as you said, they were very vocal.

@maxxy86:

How will a Monday game at Leichhardt go guys….thought they axed these games???

Manly fans never travel to away games…maybe they get scared? There will be plenty of WT supporters there next week though- would love to see 19000 or so to fire our boys up. :sign:

@cqtiger:

Odds on raining?

80% 1-5 mm

Leichhardt on Monday night - forget it!

Leichhardt on Monday night against Manly - forget it tenfold!

If you don’t play the Leichhardt games on Sunday afternoon - they should use that fixture at another venue.

Crowds have been ordinary so far right across the games.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.