Simona's speed

It’s back!

Last year it looked like his run of injuries had slowed him down a bit and his greatest weapon was deserting him but on Saturday he was scorching the turf again.

Showed a good turn of pace for his try but really unwound during his chase of TVS. He easily caught him from the opposite side of the field.

So happy for him. He is a personal fave of mine and with the Tigers playing a more free flowing style, he is going to clock up many miles in attack. Good to see.

Yeah I even thought Lawrence seemed a bit quicker off the mark and Noffa as well

The S & C team are earning their $$$'s

Hopefully he is back to his best.

and i would like to see jac on his outside.

Agree Here.

In addition this game will do wonders for our club. Spirits up with that win.

We are a “Confidence” Team.

Yes, show’d great speed in his chase across the pitch & stepped well for his meat pie under the post.

The sooner JT realises he is a Winger, this kid will be the Worlds Best Winger and be unstoppable!!!

@Tiger Watto:

Yes, show’d great speed in his chase across the pitch & stepped well for his meat pie under the post.

The sooner JT realises he is a Winger, this kid will be the Worlds Best Winger and be unstoppable!!!

And has to be better under the high ball than the two wingers we have now.Throw MCK into the centres or Rankin and play Tim on the wing and you have a great backline

Simona is too good ball player to be wasted on the wing, some ‘Sheens syndrom’ still on this forum :crazy

@InBenjiWeTrust:

Simona is too good ball player to be wasted on the wing, some ‘Sheens syndrom’ still on this forum :crazy

X2 best centre we have at the Tigers, good defence and very elusive!!

@TopTiger:

@InBenjiWeTrust:

X2 best centre we have at the Tigers, good defence and very elusive!!

True that.

Simona is definately a centre…And yeah he is FAST!

Simona is definately a centre…And yeah he is FAST!

One of my favourite players and a weapon. To repeat what was stated above - I’d love to see JAC outside him.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme