Has JT said sorry for 2015

• Whose second account is this?

• @Tigervitaly:

why is he rated second most popular coach to be sacked in 2016
    is it because of his outstanding success

Well that would be expected seeing we finished 2nd last in 2015

Carry some hope mate , we just beat a side that many have predicted to finish Top 4 and drew our last trial against another side predicted to be a Top 8

What more do you want ??

• What sought of a garbage thread is this ….there is defiantly a core group here that have divisive agendas …these types of threads after a win just highlights this.

• @Tigervitaly:

JT has wasted a year for all of us
    he put in his structures and they proved a disaster
    now finally he has let the team play as they should
    and I have not heard one word of him saying sorry
    A whole year down the drain
    2015 we can never have back again JT thanks very much mate

Have your parents apologised?

• @Tigervitaly:

gnr4life don’t you read papers

Yes, cos if its in the papers it must be true 😲

• Go the mighty Wests Tigers!

• @Russell:

@Tigervitaly:

no I enjoy a win
    but a whole year wasted due to his ego
    deserves an apology

He has nothing to say sorry about.

If he and the team didn’t go through last years experiences - we wouldn’t be who we are now. We are all assuming a much better team.

If you can’t see that - then I will say sorry - you need to enjoy the spoils.

Russell,how many times do we have to explain to some people,last year didn’t look good,fair enough,but if we didn’t have the pain of 2015 then these young hopefuls would end up not knowing a damn thing about defensive structure…as the Warriors game proved,our guys can put a fair score on the board in quick time,but the opposition can stack some up against us in return…as JT stated in the presser we can score points but all our plans are focussed on DEFENSE,and in the end is what won them the game…they must learn to defend a lead or forever get overhauled and end up as cellar dwellers…I hope Tigervitaly gets the big picture and is less critical of JT as the year progresses…

• Banned

ok guys I am sorry
    I just love the tigers and was so hurt last year
    I hope its a better year
    I will think more before letting my heart rule my head next time

• @Tigervitaly:

ok guys I am sorry
    I just love the tigers and was so hurt last year
    I hope its a better year
    I will think more before letting my heart rule my head next time

Nothing wrong with being passionate mate,being critical without the proper knowledge is what makes things look bad…we are all passionate and that is what makes us angry at times,but you must realise that these kids were absolutely brilliant in their own age group…its an almighty leap into the NRL arena if your not prepared,and JT was trying to prepare them for what was needed to survive game after game…

• JT has the most to lose out of anyone here. I’d say were the last chance saloon for him. His tenure here will determine his future as a coach.

To insinuate he deliberately set out to sabotage 2015 is a bloody joke.

• He may as well have apologised.
    It took the team going to him and asking him to let them play their own games for the change to occur.
    Even he has admitted that.

• @cktiger:

He may as well have apologised.
    It took the team going to him and asking him to let them play their own games for the change to occur.
    Even he has admitted that.[/quote
    As I said in another thread, Teddy said as much in an interview after the warriors game on FOX, mentioned Mitch being shackled last year, and not happy, but JT has given them more control over the game this year.

• @Tigervitaly:

no I enjoy a win
    but a whole year wasted due to his ego
    deserves an apology

How do you know it was his ego? You’re assuming here…He doesn’t owe the fans an apology as far as I’m concerned. He’s paid to coach the team which is what he did. You as a fan simply didn’t like what you saw. Move on…

• It’s the era of entitlement and this thread is a great example of it

• JT got it wrong last year and the balance was out of whack.

However the sign of a good coach is one who learns and adapts over time.

He would have learnt a lot from last year. His premise was right but he got the balance wrong.

We are in for a better this year because the players and coach are on the same page.

Time to look forward to this year, if he makes the Top 8 we will be coach of the year and rightly so.

Recent Topics