Has JT said sorry for 2015

• Banned

@Snake:

What sought of a garbage thread is this ….there is defiantly a core group here that have divisive agendas …these types of threads after a win just highlights this.

snake, I have hinted for my thread re the captaincy to be deleted, it was not meant to be divisive but just to express what I thought.

I am not a diehard fan but I can understand the ones who are, who may having travelled miles every week last year for a very disappointing finish. How to solve don’t ask me, how humiliating if JT had to make two public apologies.

• baby don’t hurt, dont hurt me NO MOREEEEE

• @tig_prmz:

baby don’t hurt, dont hurt me NO MOREEEEE

Is that you Haddaway ?
    😆

• @TrueTiger:

@Tigervitaly:

ok guys I am sorry
    I just love the tigers and was so hurt last year
    I hope its a better year
    I will think more before letting my heart rule my head next time

Nothing wrong with being passionate mate,being critical without the proper knowledge is what makes things look bad…we are all passionate and that is what makes us angry at times,but you must realise that these kids were absolutely brilliant in their own age group…its an almighty leap into the NRL arena if your not prepared,and JT was trying to prepare them for what was needed to survive game after game…

Please

Bloke has as much knowledge as you or me and as much right to his opinion.

He is entitled to his opinion and plenty from inside Concord would probably agree with him.

I mean Tedesco, Brooks and Moses do and they would have some knowledge.

• This makes the captaincy thread look well thought out.

• Banned

@Tigervitaly:

ok 99.9%

Yep - your figures are way off. I wish this would just get dropped. Yes it’s obvious what happened. The players consistently state it. The results were so clear cut it’s not funny. Commentators saw it.

There are some posters/people who believe in factions. They have a Robbie vs JT attitude and admitting JT has made mistakes is really hard for them.

It’s in the past though. People make mistakes. Learning from them is more important to me than an apology.

• @Eddie:

JT got it wrong last year and the balance was out of whack.

However the sign of a good coach is one who learns and adapts over time.

He would have learnt a lot from last year. His premise was right but he got the balance wrong.

We are in for a better this year because the players and coach are on the same page.

Time to look forward to this year, if he makes the Top 8 we will be coach of the year and rightly so.

Best comment in this thread Eddie.

He may have got things wrong, but he seems to have adapted to the strengths of his team. Obviously tried to stop the team leaking points but they weren’t good enough to shut a side out on defence alone. Judging on the trials and the first game they looking to play a more expansive attacking game which suits the natural abilities of their playmakers.

Will Vitaly and co apologise if we have a blinder after death riding him in the off season?

• Has Robbie apologised for 2014?

• Whinge whinge whinge, I don’t want an apology from JT I want results. JT never said that 2015 was going to be pretty, he knew we had a long way to go and warned us many times.

He has now had a year to get things the way he wants, lets reserve judgement until round 12

• owes us an apology???

ludicrous, where’s an apology from Sheens then for the bad years? of which there is a number How about Potter? How about the previous board for helping to put in bad financial decision?

This just seems like pointless JT bashing and after a win no less……

• @Tigerdave:

owes us an apology???

ludicrous, where’s an apology from Sheens then for the bad years? of which there is a number How about Potter? How about the previous board for helping to put in bad financial decision?

This just seems like pointless JT bashing and after a win no less……

If anyone should of apologized it should of been Lamb

He should still be apologizing to every person he see’s in a Tigers jersey

• @hammertime:

Has Robbie apologised for 2014?

No he just needs to apologize for 2011 semi final v the Warriors

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@hammertime:

Has Robbie apologised for 2014?

No he just needs to apologize for 2011 semi final v the Warriors

Can you refresh me on this one, is not mentioned in highlights?

• Banned

JT was big enough to apologise to Robbie in front of team let’s now leave him alone. He is the coach for at least half the season so let him get on with it without distractions for our team’s sake, whom also appreciate that he has changed tactics.

• Why should James Tedesco apologise??? haha

Seriously - If we are to be successful in years to come it will be on the back of the boring structures that were put in place in 2015.

I watched the Warriors game last night and whilst the opposition did score a flood of points in 175 odd mins they were largely opportunistic. The WTs Defense was excellent for the vast majority of the game.

Did JT fail in his attempt to free up a vast amount of cash for the Club to recruit and retain in 2016/17 in stead of waiting til 2018…Yep.

If JT apologises… he will loose my support

Are the majority of clubs that are successful on the field strong in defense… Yep

Do I want my tigers to win more games…Yep

I hope we can get that little bit better this week against Manly. They are certainly beatable.

Recent Topics