Has JT said sorry for 2015

• @Byron Bay Fan:

@happy tiger:

@hammertime:

Has Robbie apologised for 2014?

No he just needs to apologize for 2011 semi final v the Warriors

Can you refresh me on this one, is not mentioned in highlights?

For instigating the run on the 5th tackle and getting caught on the halfway ( or there abouts) , when the order of the Day was to kick to the Warriors corner.
    Still having nightmares……I vividly remember tossing and turning in bed for 2 bloody hours that night trying to go to sleep.

• @Byron Bay Fan:

@happy tiger:

@hammertime:

Three minutes to go , the smart and normal play when you lead is to kick for a corner or the sideline to run the clock down

So he decided to try and run it , passes to Benji and we end up giving them field position 30 metres up field from where a normal team would have given them the ball

They come down bomb Inu grabs it , season over

• Banned

Being captain Robbie should have been aware of the clock running down - yes you curses for years after that. Interesting Sheen was coach, he almost got us there again.

• @happy tiger:

@Byron Bay Fan:

@happy tiger:

@hammertime:

Three minutes to go , the smart and normal play when you lead is to kick for a corner or the sideline to run the clock down

So he decided to try and run it , passes to Benji and we end up giving them field position 30 metres up field from where a normal team would have given them the ball

Was that Robbie’s fault? My recollection is that Benji received the ball from Farah and threw a cut out pass to Rowdy, who was heavily marked and was immediately tackled. We handed over the ball on the half way line. I thought it was Benji’s job to kick deep into the corner.

As a result I’ve always held Benji responsible for that brain dead decision. Have I been carrying a grudge against the wrong man for all these years?

• @Tigervitaly:

JT has wasted a year for all of us
    he put in his structures and they proved a disaster
    now finally he has let the team play as they should
    and I have not heard one word of him saying sorry
    A whole year down the drain
    2015 we can never have back again JT thanks very much mate

Build a bridge!!

• @fibrodreaming:

@happy tiger:

@Byron Bay Fan:

@happy tiger:

Was that Robbie’s fault? My recollection is that Benji received the ball from Farah and threw a cut out pass to Rowdy, who was heavily marked and was immediately tackled. We handed over the ball on the half way line. I thought it was Benji’s job to kick deep into the corner.

As a result I’ve always held Benji responsible for that brain dead decision. Have I been carrying a grudge against the wrong man for all these years?

Robbie takes a dip down the blind side first , then gets caught out and passes to Benji under pressure

• @Eddie:

JT got it wrong last year and the balance was out of whack.

However the sign of a good coach is one who learns and adapts over time.

He would have learnt a lot from last year. His premise was right but he got the balance wrong.

We are in for a better this year because the players and coach are on the same page.

Time to look forward to this year, if he makes the Top 8 we will be coach of the year and rightly so.

When you say JT got it wrong last year Eddie,I presume you had all the coaching blueprints on hand and thats what makes you judge and jury on who got what wrong….He is the coach and the boss is he wants to teach defensive structures to a youthful side,who are you to say he got it wrong…as for him letting the younger guys play what they see in front of them and letting them off the leash,look how many points they scored in the first half of the warriors game…and then were nearly beaten again except for a very lucky try to Teddy…yes Eddie lets see who got what wrong by the end of this year…

• I love the passion we have for the Team.

Thats why were here.

If we win a few games more than the majority of us expect can we agree to move on from the complications and disappointments of the last 16 odd years???

• @Spartan117:

I love the passion we have for the Team.

Thats why were here.

If we win a few games more than the majority of us expect can we agree to move on from the complications and disappointments of the last 16 odd years???[/quote

Thats when we start the debate about who is responsible for us winning!

• @Telltails:

@Spartan117:

Thats why were here.

If we win a few games more than the majority of us expect can we agree to move on from the complications and disappointments of the last 16 odd years???[/quote

Which will be as easy as the argument revolving around the chicken or the egg ?? What came first ??

• @happy tiger:

@Telltails:

@Spartan117:

Thats why were here.

Which will be as easy as the argument revolving around the chicken or the egg ?? What came first ??

Ah its all good fun - never a dull moment with WTs fans

• @Telltails:

@happy tiger:

@Telltails:

@Spartan117:

Thats why were here.

But sport has always been like that TT since the start of time

When you win its the players , but when you lose it is the coach

• @happy tiger:

@Telltails:

@happy tiger:

@Telltails:

But sport has always been like that TT since the start of time

When you win its the players , but when you lose it is the coach

Yep a tough gig especially these days - performance based with very little time frame to turn things around. Even the most scathing critics of Taylor would have to admit he was faced with a monumental task. Happy to eat a huge slice of humble pie if he succeeds.

• Banned

@happy tiger:

@hammertime:

Yeah after Rowdy, Lote and Moltzen do….

• @Russell:

@Tigervitaly:

no I enjoy a win
    but a whole year wasted due to his ego
    deserves an apology

He has nothing to say sorry about.

If he and the team didn’t go through last years experiences - we wouldn’t be who we are now. We are all assuming a much better team.

If you can’t see that - then I will say sorry - you need to enjoy the spoils.

With respect…we aren’t anywhere now, nor can we say Taylor should be sacked. We’ve played 1 game!

Recent Topics