Has JT said sorry for 2015

• What I got to do to make you love me?
    What I got to do to be heard?
    What do I do when lightning strikes me?
    What have I got to do?
    What have I got to do?
    When sorry seems to be the hardest word.

• It’s really a sad state of affairs when this is trending after a win.

• @TrueTiger:

@Eddie:

JT got it wrong last year and the balance was out of whack.

However the sign of a good coach is one who learns and adapts over time.

He would have learnt a lot from last year. His premise was right but he got the balance wrong.

We are in for a better this year because the players and coach are on the same page.

Time to look forward to this year, if he makes the Top 8 we will be coach of the year and rightly so.

When you say JT got it wrong last year Eddie,I presume you had all the coaching blueprints on hand and thats what makes you judge and jury on who got what wrong….He is the coach and the boss is he wants to teach defensive structures to a youthful side,who are you to say he got it wrong…as for him letting the younger guys play what they see in front of them and letting them off the leash,look how many points they scored in the first half of the warriors game…and then were nearly beaten again except for a very lucky try to Teddy…yes Eddie lets see who got what wrong by the end of this year…

Its all opinion.

People like Tedesco and co agreed the structure we played with the ball last year was not to our strengths.

I liked what i saw on Saturday. There are times to reel it in but we looked genuinely dangerous right across the park and defesively sound for ling periods.

• I aint forgiving or forgetting unless he takes us to finals footy in 2016
    But then again who cares what i think

As everyone was … carry on

• I found it really interesting in the presser from the weekend that JT said that the game plan he tried to introduce was really hard for Mitch Moses to play to.

I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to say that also affected Brooksy as well and given Teddy’'s earlier comments regarding structure, I’d say there was a fair amount of frustration felt.

IMHO JT should onlyhave to apologise if he tried the same thing this year with expectations of a different result. JT seems to have listened and learned and while I am no great fan, he does deserve some credit and time before we talk about moving him on.

• lets face facts here people.

our team fell apart in the second half last week. we werejust lucky that we racked up.a few extra points that acted as a buffer.

Im not happy for the players to dictate the style of our play if it means the same rubbish results and gueswork. if thats what you want bring back sheens.

I want the Tigers to be a team that is feared because not only will the put 20 on.most teams but smash you up bad without the ball in hand as well.

Thats Taylorball.

• Banned

@Spartan117:

Thats Taylorball.

Being factual Taylorball is coming second last based on for and against.

• @Spartan117:

lets face facts here people.

our team fell apart in the second half last week. we werejust lucky that we racked up.a few extra points that acted as a buffer.

Im not happy for the players to dictate the style of our play if it means the same rubbish results and gueswork. if thats what you want bring back sheens.

I want the Tigers to be a team that is feared because not only will the put 20 on.most teams but smash you up bad without the ball in hand as well.

Thats Taylorball.

So we just won against a Top 4 contender without our half and hooker.

However last year Taylorball we were feared and came 2nd last.

It all makes perfect sense…

• @Eddie:

@Spartan117:

lets face facts here people.

Thats Taylorball.

So we just won against a Top 4 contender without our half and hooker.

However last year Taylorball we were feared and came 2nd last.

It all makes perfect sense…

What does make sense Eddie is that Spartans right,Taylor ball and the attacking game you witnessed against the Warriors is a work in progress ,by the end of this season both will go hand in hand to provide us with many great wins and a shot at finals football……

Why don’t we all agree to let JT teach his defensive structures while letting the players play their natural attacking game,he did state in the presser after the game that we played an entertaining game against the Warriors but everything they do in training revolves around defense…and you have to admit we have a great attacking side…but an ordinary defending side,albeit that it is improving every week…

• @stevetiger:

@Spartan117:

Thats Taylorball.

actually i think it was about 10th or 11th on for and against

on competition points it was 15th

• Banned

@pHyR3:

@stevetiger:

@Spartan117:

Thats Taylorball.

It was 2nd last. For and against was actually favourable for us. We came last but for and against put us up to 2nd last. It was a failure.

Let’s hope that we have a good season this year.

• Let go it Steve, for sciences sake

• Banned

@GNR4LIFE:

Let go it Steve, for sciences sake

I tell you what - we are on the same page here.

• @stevetiger:

@pHyR3:

@stevetiger:

@Spartan117:

Thats Taylorball.

It was 2nd last. For and against was actually favourable for us. We came last but for and against put us up to 2nd last. It was a failure.

Let’s hope that we have a good season this year.

nah as in if you rank the teams on for and against alone we were about 11th

on competition points we were 2nd last. which means we lost a few close games and belted a few teams - exactly what happened

taylorball was essential in easing our halves into the nrl and teaching them a bit of structure which they will need to fall back on to grind out those close games

• Banned

@pHyR3:

taylorball was essential in easing our halves into the nrl and teaching them a bit of structure which they will need to fall back on to grind out those close games

If you really believe that good on you.

Recent Topics