So much negativity

• We won our first game of the season against a side tipped to make the top 4 when we were tipped to get beaten even by a lot on this forum we had players out due to injury and suspension… I’ve read a lot of talk about we should’ve taken the 2 points, we need a new captain, we need to bring in 3 or 4 new guys into the side for rd 2. Why can’t some just enjoy the win for what it was there was so many positives to take out of that game but some people are solely focused on the negatives. They get another crack this week against manly, just throw your support behind the boys, I was impressed with the win for a first up performance and hope we can back it up again this week… Go the Tigers

• ForumSupporter

It’s how Wests Tigers supporters role…

• Roll even

• I can see your point , but it would be a pretty boring ol place if we agreed or disagreed with everything

It was a good win , but also a win we could improve greatly on as well

• @tigermac88:

We won our first game of the season against a side tipped to make the top 4 when we were tipped to get beaten even by a lot on this forum we had players out due to injury and suspension… I’ve read a lot of talk about we should’ve taken the 2 points, we need a new captain, we need to bring in 3 or 4 new guys into the side for rd 2. Why can’t some just enjoy the win for what it was there was so many positives to take out of that game but some people are solely focused on the negatives. They get another crack this week against manly, just throw your support behind the boys, I was impressed with the win for a first up performance and hope we can back it up again this week… Go the Tigers

Yeah good post .

I’ve had my fair share of negativity in the Off Season and the way our Club has handled themselves with some issues but i’m really beat up for a really good year and as long as i can see the desire and commitment from our players ? i’ll be happy.

I agree lets enjoy a win many didn’t expect and every week is a learning curve for our new Captain and young players , mistakes will happen it’s how they respond to it?

Bring on Manly!!!

• There’s a lot of people upset that they have no justifiable reason to still Taylor bash.

• @GNR4LIFE:

There’s a lot of people upset that they have no justifiable reason to still Taylor bash.

Early days ….

• @GNR4LIFE:

There’s a lot of people upset that they have no justifiable reason to still Taylor bash.

You may have hit the nail on the head 😆

• I think most people are disappointed that a commanding lead became a heart-attack match until the death.

Naiqama hits a Tiger with his early 2nd half pass and we probably win by 50, but I don’t agree with the adage that “a win is a win”.

I was relieved we won, wasn’t looking forward to the potential feeling of losing that one, hence why I think there is a bit of a downer about the whole match.

Sure if you’d told me on Friday we’d win b 8, I’d have taken it gladly, but that wasn’t how the match played out.

• Lol I’m not going to lie I’m happy with the win, but that was one of the frustrating games and heart attack material games I’ve watched. But then again it’s round 1 teams are still getting the rust and cob webs out of their system and so are we, we can only get better.

Let the roller coaster season begin and I can’t wait :slight_smile:

• yeah, some people have no choice but to try to bring others down……I think it’s called not having a life

• @tigermac88:

We won our first game of the season against a side tipped to make the top 4 when we were tipped to get beaten even by a lot on this forum we had players out due to injury and suspension… I’ve read a lot of talk about we should’ve taken the 2 points, we need a new captain, we need to bring in 3 or 4 new guys into the side for rd 2. Why can’t some just enjoy the win for what it was there was so many positives to take out of that game but some people are solely focused on the negatives. They get another crack this week against manly, just throw your support behind the boys, I was impressed with the win for a first up performance and hope we can back it up again this week… Go the Tigers

I’m certainly enjoying the win Mac 😃

• @strrretch:

yeah, some people have no choice but to try to bring others down……I think it’s called not having a life

Hypocrite

• Last I checked this was an uncensored discussion forum.

And yet every second post/thread is a criticism about the tone of people’s posts.

Err just like I’m doing right now :slight_smile:

• Take the win and appreciate the work that was put in to get the win.

Recent Topics