13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
    14 Kyle Lovett
    15 Joshua Aloiai
    16 Ava Seumanufagai
    17 Manaia Cherrington
    18 Michael Chee Kam

Coach: Jason Taylor
    http://www.nrl.com/round-2-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/93561/default.aspx

• I like it.

It’s going to be interesting to see what happens to Dene once Robbie’s back.

• I would of liked it if we’d kept Littlejohn on the bench , but apart from that is good as we can put on the field

• @happy tiger:

I would of liked it if we’d kept Littlejohn on the bench , but apart from that is good as we can put on the field

Then we would have to sacrifice Cherrington ? We couldn’t keep both on the bench.

• As expected

• Best team for a long time

• @Tony33:

@happy tiger:

I would of liked it if we’d kept Littlejohn on the bench , but apart from that is good as we can put on the field

Then we would have to sacrifice Cherrington ? We couldn’t keep both on the bench.

Sorry not meaning to play in the actual 17 Tony

To say thanks for his efforts on Saturday , showing him some respect

• Chee Kam has also been selected in State Cup.

• @happy tiger:

@Tony33:

@happy tiger:

Sorry not meaning to play in the actual 17 Tony

To say thanks for his efforts on Saturday , showing him some respect

Yeah, I was impressed with his effort on Saturday. A great player to fall back on in the case of injuries. Every squad needs a Littlejohn

• Great team,they should go really well against the silver tails….at least we now know that Littlejohn has been a good recruitment…hopefully he gets more FG during the year…I certainly enjoyed his play last week…and we could have had a lot worse than him in our squad…but wait ,we did have the last few seasons… 😲

• Solid team. JLJ is a little bit hard done by IMO, he’s got match fitness over Halatau and I thought his dummyhalf service was decent. It’s a well balanced bench too.

• @Geo.:

Wests Tigers
    1 James Tedesco
    2 David Nofoaluma
    3 Tim Simona
    4 Kevin Naiqama
    5 Jordan Rankin
    6 Mitchell Moses
    7 Luke Brooks
    8 Aaron Woods ©
    9 Dene Halatau
    10 Tim Grant
    11 Curtis Sironen
    12 Chris Lawrence
    13 Sauaso Sue

Interchange
    14 Kyle Lovett
    15 Joshua Aloiai
    16 Ava Seumanufagai
    17 Manaia Cherrington
    18 Michael Chee Kam

Coach: Jason Taylor
    http://www.nrl.com/round-2-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/93561/default.aspx

I would have preferred:

5. Hunt in for Rankin
    14. Chee Kam in for Lovett

• @Newtown:

Chee Kam has also been selected in State Cup.

Has to play a game somewhere soon, as this weekend will be four weeks since he last played.

• I know everybody loves Denne but IMO with the interchange and the non match fitness I would of kept Littlejohn and run Dene in the reggies this week …was not really impressed with his ball distribution last year to be honest ,Littlejohn earned his spot this week I think Taylor has made a mistake.

• Halatau would be back for experience if nothing else, I’m happy with it.

Thought Lovett was good last week, with halatau there MCK would be a bit of a waste IMO.

Really like the team.

Recent Topics