Match Day Information: Round 2
Tue 8th March, 04:19PM
All the Match Day Information you need to know for Wests Tigers’ Round 2 clash against the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles at Leichhardt Oval on Monday, March 14.
Match Day Details
Date — Monday, March 14, 2016
Time — 7:00pm AEDT (Gates Open 4:25pm)
Venue — Leichhardt Oval (Mary Street, Lillyfield)
Theme — Junior League Appreciation Round
4:10pm — Ticket Box Opens
4:25pm — Gates Open
4:45pm — NYC, Wests Tigers vs. Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
7:00pm — NRL, Wests Tigers vs. Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
Match Day Activities
• Junior League Appreciation Round — Junior League March Pass and Relays
• Plenty of fun for the family including a jumping castle and face painter
• Fans can colour their hair at the game for free to support the World’s Greatest Shave
• To celebrate the release of James Bond: Spectre on DVD, 50 lucky people will be selected to win Blu-Ray DVD’s, with other exciting James Bond activies on the night!
• First 100 people through the gates will receive a FREE Wests Tigers clapper!
• Member Exclusive Opportunity: Big Jersey (click here for more details)
• Wests Tigers Photo Wall: Get photos with injured Wests Tigers players at the photo-wall, as well as the cast from the hit TV show Here Come the Habibs!
• A brand new Wests Tigers-Themed walk from the light rail stop at Lilyfield
• Special karaoke, Kiss Cam as well as some of the best junior buskers in the business!
Please note that there will be no post-match function from Round 2.
Travel and Parking Information
Wests Tigers strongly advise against driving to the ground where possible. Parking at the ground is very limited, which could lead to delays and inconveniences.
Light Rail is a good option for fans making their way to the ground, with the Lilyfield stop within walking distance of Leichhardt Oval. Wests Tigers fans can experience a special Wests Tigers-themed walk from the stop to the ground, so make sure you don’t miss out!
Check 131 500 for all times, routes and stops on the night.
Several bus routes operate between Central Station and Leichhardt Oval, although there are no direct bus stops outside Leichhardt Oval or Mary Street.
Routes M10, 470 and 440 all stop within the vicinity of Leichhardt Oval, with a 10-15 minute walk to the ground common in most cases.
Again, check 131 500 for all times, routes and stops on the night.