Cameron smith

• It was a bad look Cameron smith continuing to argue with referees even after the bunker decision which were near faultless and as good as you can get with the aid of technology. As a game we need to support the bunker decision and get on with it.

Cameron smith for years has used his standing to influence games. It was no surprise that they got all the 50/50 calls.

Cameron smith argues with the referees either to slow the game down when his team needs a rest or to plant a seed in the refs head that they have been hard done by and subconsciously this may favourably affect the outcome of future decisions.

It is a bad look for the nrl to have the Australian captain continuously questioning the judgement on officials. Players across all levels of rugby league will mimic his behaviour. The referees missed a perfect opportunity to stamp this out this season by sending him to the bin for 10mins.

Thoughts?

• Saints got all the bad calls. Smith had no right to complain

• Didn’t see the game but have seen him influence a game or 2 in my time… I like your idea but its not going to happen mate. I do believe the bin should be used more for professional fouls (5 minute)

• Well we are up against Manly this week and they have the best in the business at getting in the refs face in Jammie Lyons

• Saints were horribly unlucky with the refereeing on Monday, there was 3 or 4 shockers against them and almost all the 50-50’s went the storm way.

Cameron Smith’s antics annoy me no end. I hate the way he behaves with the refs (he is not the worse), and I dislike a lot of the grey area tactics he uses.

This is not Smith’s fault, by always hate how many people say that Cooper is better better for playing with Smith, but never the other way round. Cooper is every bit as important to Smith as vice versa. In fact their record shows they win without Smith, but not without Cronk.

• attempting to gain an advantage on the field… whats the world coming too?!

• Paging FTB to the thread, paging FTB…

• He continually pesters and questions refs decisions whether theyre right or wrong, parents sometimes cop the same thing from whinging toddlers…giving in to shut them up.
    If Smith is constantly nagging refs, when a 50/50 call comes up the ref can sometime think, ''is it worth it"? I’ll get scam on my back yet again…its mental manipulation and it works

• @Tiger Watto:

attempting to gain an advantage on the field… whats the world coming too?!

Robbie Farah or Michael Ennis would never have done it.

• Smith is to League what Richie McCaw is to Rugby. They are both so professional at ‘refereeing’ the referees. It’s annoying but it works. I hate them both, but admit to having a grudging respect for them at the same time.

• Banned

Smith is the reason players should be banned from talking to referees all together. It should even be called the “Smith” rule, just to shame the sumbag

• You gotta love the tall poppy syndrome!

• @Cultured Bogan:

Paging FTB to the thread, paging FTB…

Cam Smith is a tapeworm.

• Anyone can do it if they want

You just have to be good enough to get away with it

What about Darren Senter or Balmain Benny , mate they both knew how to play the game with the refs

• Banned

@happy tiger:

Anyone can do it if they want

You just have to be good enough to get away with it

What about Darren Senter or Balmain Benny , mate they both knew how to play the game with the refs

Darren Senter was hopeless at it Happy. He did us more harm than good

Recent Topics