Let's take advantage

Rumours about Parra going over the cap seem to be very likely, they would be looking to offload a few of there players with them paying a majority of there salary.

Who would you be looking out for?

For me there forwards have a lot of potential players like Manu Ma’u, Pauli Pauli, Darcy Lussick, Juniour Paulo, Joseph Paulo and Tepai Moeroa

Out of them I would seriously consider Manu Ma’u and Tepai Moeroa!!!

Not sure how quickly Tepai will come on this year but boy this kid has some potential.

Pauli Pauli is at Newcastle, Joseph Paulo is at Cronulla and Lussick is at manly

@marzie:

Pauli Pauli is at Newcastle, Joseph Paulo is at Cronulla and Lussick is at manly

And Junior Paulo just signed for Canberra.

Teddy23 has been hibernating.

Hahaha I’m sure Peter Sterling is available.

@ricksen:

@marzie:

We could maybe take their rookie centre Jennings for around $200k, or Ryan Morgan for $100k.

@tig_prmz:

wouldnt mind beau scott

Please no. Think his use by date is fast approaching & our current backrowers have a much wider skillset than him

Parra’s accountant should of got himself a calculator

How anyone thought that they would not see the money’s being forked out to Hayne and Watmong’s shady dealings ……

Time for the NRL to drop the axe , one less team to have to finish above for Top 8 hopefully

@Harvey:

@tig_prmz:

wouldnt mind beau scott

Please no. Think his use by date is fast approaching & our current backrowers have a much wider skillset than him

No offence to Scott, who has had a great career, but he will end up another Watmough. A 3-year contract for a bloke about to turn 32? That’s crazy.

I think the Three year deal we gave Chris Lawerence is better than the 3 year deal Parra did to get Scott.
Glad we got Aloiai off them though. WTs management played Moneyball very well. One of our weakest positions is starting to come together. Although it did help starting three second rowers against Two at the start of last weeks game…no one saw that one coming.

@sheer64:

Not sure how quickly Tepai will come on this year but boy this kid has some potential.

I thought he had a really good start last season and is looking the goods again this time around. He’d look great in tigers colours.

@Masterton:

@Harvey:

@tig_prmz:

wouldnt mind beau scott

No offence to Scott, who has had a great career, but he will end up another Watmough. A 3-year contract for a bloke about to turn 32? That’s crazy.

Definitely. Scott is is well past his best and has very little to still offer.

Anyway, isn’t the alleged salary cap breach just for 2014?

@ricksen:

@marzie:

haha sounds like a prime opportunity to take advantage 😆

take their last 2 back rowers