Bryan Fletcher

Former Australian rugby league player Bryan Fletcher has been taken to hospital after breaking his ribs and puncturing his lung in a television stunt gone wrong.

Fletcher was working alongside Nathan Hindmarsh in a stunt for The Matty Johns Show. The pair were filming with Nitro Circus at Darling Harbour on Thursday when Fletcher landed heavily in the water. He was taken to hospital with three broken ribs and a punctured lung.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/bryan-fletcher-suffers-broken-ribs-punctured-lung-after-tv-stunt-goes-wrong-20160310-gnfryw.html#ixzz42U7udGo8
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Ouch. Crazy guy. Punchered lung is not good.

They both jumped onto a big flotation thing… Think Hindy landed on top of Fletcher

i wish him well.

fletcher left the roosters and played some great games for souths when souths were struggling.

and some of those were of course, against wests tigers.

he was a standout player when fit.

An accident waiting to happen with those fools though….I wasn’t surprised

I shouldn’t laugh. But… 😆

@innsaneink:

They both jumped onto a big flotation thing… Think Hindy landed on top of Fletcher

Fletcher side actually lands on Hindmarsh’s leg

Absolute imbecile’s , could of killed themselves

Not a fan of either of them, but it’s never good to hear.

Hope he’s on the mend soon.

Fletch is goof, however there is a place in this world for goofs.
I do like looking at his head when he is trying to be serious , he has those crazy mad eyes… permanently

I like them both. Rugby League, along with many sports in this country, takes itself far too seriously at times.

hahahahah classic

keen for the ep they show the footage

@Glen McWilliams:

I like them both. Rugby League, along with many sports in this country, takes itself far too seriously at times.

You have to be kidding don’t you….the way rugby league is reported on in Australia is an embarrassment. Hindmarsh and Fletcher are only the tip if the iceberg. Yeah its okay to play shits and giggles sometime but these two just go too far.

@maxxy86:

@Glen McWilliams:

You have to be kidding don’t you….the way rugby league is reported on in Australia is an embarrassment. Hindmarsh and Fletcher are only the tip if the iceberg. Yeah its okay to play s*** and giggles sometime but these two just go too far.

People like you are why people like them are needed. Don’t blush baby.

Okay that’s in reference to c Gayle being interviewed am I right ?? and that was in the big bash which is run quite professionally. Look I was all for Gayle for saying what he did. It was all tongue in cheek type. As for hindmarsh and fletcher who just take things way too far. But it says a lot what show they are on!!!

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.