Who's Going..

To the 1st Home game of the season at the Old Girl V the Silvertail Scum…

MATCH UP’s Across the Park…

WOODS v MYLES
SIMONA v LYON
MOSES v WALKER
BROOKS v CHERRY-EVANS
LAWRENCE v BROWN
TEDESCO v TRBOJEVIC
SUE v TAUPAU…cause I can
NAIQAMA v MATAI
HALATAU v KOROISAU

I’ll be there…CAN’T WAIT…FIRE UP WESTS TIGERS SMASH EM… :sign:

Yeah i will be there,it going to be a cracker.

I’m in, can’t wait!!

My lot will be on the hill.

How i would love to be there, but….“She works hard for the money… So hard for it honey.”

@Geo.:

To the 1st Home game of the season at the Old Girl V the Silvertail Scum…

MATCH UP’s Across the Park…

WOODS v MYLES
SIMONA v LYON
MOSES v WALKER
BROOKS v CHERRY-EVANS
LAWRENCE v BROWN
TEDESCO v TRBOJEVIC
SUE v TAUPAU…cause I can
NAIQAMA v MATAI
HALATAU v KOROISAU

I’ll be there…CAN’T WAIT…FIRE UP WESTS TIGERS SMASH EM… :sign:

So nervous about this game Geo. :supporter: Good luck to the boys.

i am 100% sure we will win.

prepared to put money on the tiges too

The weather will play a big part in my decision with long overdue rain forecast for Monday evening.

I would really love to go to my beloved Leichhardt Oval on Monday night. I think it will be a cracker of a game with Manly’s physicality striving to overcome the Tigers creativity in attack. However, there are two reasons why I can’t go. 1. It’s a week night with work the next day 2. I’m living in Peru this year and I find it a touch too far……
Seriously, does anyone know how I can live stream the game on my computer. I’m willing to get up at 3:00 am to try it and I’ll send you a virtual beer if you can help me!

I’ll be there on the hill again, rain or shine. I’ve got good memories of being there last time we played Manly, with a couple of Silvertail mates; by the end of the game I couldn’t tell if they were crying, or just sopping wet. I’d take that win standing in the rain any day of the week.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.