Sitaleki Akouola

Starting tonight for the Penny’s, backrow in jumper 20

Good on him…Hope he has a good game…

I hope he goes well too. I was convinced he was going to be something special when he was with us, and one of the biggest frustrations for me last year was that he couldnt get a look in. I will be watching with interest.

@Telltails:

I hope he goes well too. I was convinced he was going to be something special when he was with us, and one of the biggest frustrations for me last year was that he couldnt get a look in. I will be watching with interest.

Likewise.
I’m a fan of this guy

I’m sure I saw him at the start of the game 😮

@innsaneink:

Hooked?

There one minute, gone for the rest.

@innsaneink:

7 tackles 2 runs 11m…

@Geo.:

@innsaneink:

7 tackles 2 runs 11m…

Game time?
5 mins?

@Demps:

@Geo.:

@innsaneink:

7 tackles 2 runs 11m…

Game time?
5 mins?

22min…

Another interesting point from the game Dessie left Adam (Buchanan)Elliott ride the pine for 80…that with Tolman ruled out with concussion at a 18min…effectively the Dogs got home with 15 men…

The new interchange rule is throwing some anomalies…

Did nothing….he looked lost out there

@Geo.:

@Demps:

@Geo.:

@innsaneink:

7 tackles 2 runs 11m…

Game time?
5 mins?

22min…

Another interesting point from the game Dessie left Adam (Buchanan)Elliott ride the pine for 80…that with Tolman ruled out with concussion at a 18min…effectively the Dogs got home with 15 men…

The new interchange rule is throwing some anomalies…

Sterlo mentioned also during the call they were the only team last week not to use all their i’changes

Sita is one of those players who looks like he could be a champion but he has so many flaws it aint funny. Not close to being a first grader. Mitch Moses is a better defender.

Looked fit and trim. Hope he gets it together and starts playing some good footy.
I wish him well.

Yeah a bit underwhelming. Not a lot of minutes, and not many opportunities. To get a starting spot the coach must think he has got something to offer, hope he gets another crack.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.