Sitaleki Akouola

Let’s hope he gets another shot. I’ll always remember him from his game against Parra @ ANZ a couple years back. We lost Gavet early but Sita really stepped up in that game.

Sita > Gavet?

Thoughts?

@Demps:

Sita > Gavet?

Thoughts?

I dont rate either.

Both charge into the line and try and belt blokes, which gets fans excited.

But both miss so many tackles, drop so much ball and seem to make bad decisions all the time.

I dont understand how Elijah Taylor didn’t start

@Goose:

I dont understand how Elijah Taylor didn’t start

Played state cup last weekend….
Coach isn’t a fan?

Let’s sign him

Id love him at the Tigers….Think he is a terrific all round player

What I’m a bit surprised with is that Wallace played 9 the whole game…and they had Cartwright and Taylor on the bench…Would have thought it would have been the perfect opportunity to Debut Martin over Akouola…they could have used some spark in that 2nd half.

@Goose:

Id love him at the Tigers….Think he is a terrific all round player

I could certainly handle seeing him in the second row.

@Demps:

Sita > Gavet?

Thoughts?

Both below average footballers.

I would have been impressed 10 years ago. Now the lack of workrate means no where near firsts.

Elijah Taylor was an Ivan Cleary player. Blooded him at the Warriors, moved with him to Penrith. Now he’s gone and Elijah is out of favour. Could be on the market soon.

Gavet is very average. Looked like he was going to give away a penalty every tom he got involved in a tackle on friday

@Masterton:

22 minutes.

He was only there o take up space for 22 minutes so Cartwright didn’t have to play 80.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.