Raiders v Roosters (spoilers)

• They both look cod ordinary. An errorathon so far.

• Leilua getting sin-binned for that is ridiculous. He had his head belted and he’s the one in the bin?
    How does Dylan Napa get away with 5 or 6 high tackles every season? If it was Bryce Gibbs doing them back in his day he would’ve had plenty of holidays during the season. The Teflon Rooster factor strikes again.

• Canberra get up 21-20

• Wow… Awesome
    Cocks 0/2 lol

• I might be getting carried away here but we can beat both these sides .

• I nearly picked the Raiders to and what really stings about this……Fensom was my dream team captain…

• Napa should be sitting on the sidelines for a few weeks you would think after his 2 head shots today.
    Always a good day when the Rorters lose.
    Mitch Pearce looked like a very well behaved choirboy on the sideline (or sideliney-liney) today- I bet he can’t wait to get rushed back into the team so he can get back to the pillaging off the field again.

• @Tigerdave:

I nearly picked the Raiders to and what really stings about this……Fensom was my dream team captain…

Yeah that hurts mate , lucky for you the head to head games doesn’t start till 2 weeks from now.

• ForumSupporter

@foreveratiger:

@Tigerdave:

I nearly picked the Raiders to and what really stings about this……Fensom was my dream team captain…

Yeah that hurts mate , lucky for you the head to head games doesn’t start till 2 weeks from now.

Ooch…unfortunately in Swags comp H2h matches started Rd 1…sorry Dave…

• I think the Raiders when they get their no6 and 7 back will be a real good team. Their forward roll on is fabulous. They are a team we will really struggle with just because of their raw power. Sticky cops a lot of flak, but I think he has something really good going in Canberra

• @supercoach:

I think the Raiders when they get their no6 and 7 back will be a real good team. Their forward roll on is fabulous. They are a team we will really struggle with just because of their raw power. Sticky cops a lot of flak, but I think he has something really good going in Canberra

With their halves fit i rate them higher than the Dogs

• The Raiders outside backs are ordinary. Edrick Lee is quickish in space and not a bad jumper but in every other aspect he’s very average .

And the people that reckon Jarrod Crocker is Origin worthy are bloody way off the mark- he has hands like doodles. He is good for 2 or 3 dropped balls every week.

• Newcastle are making them both look good. If they’re not wooden spoon favourites there’s something wrong.

• @Fade To Black:

The Raiders outside backs are ordinary. Edrick Lee is quickish in space and not a bad jumper but in every other aspect he’s very average .

And the people that reckon Jarrod Crocker is Origin worthy are bloody way off the mark- he has hands like doodles. He is good for 2 or 3 dropped balls every week.

Mate both wingers go okay the fullback is a good player but should be in the centres, in saying that with their pack they do not need a flashy backline

• I don’t really rate their outside backs, everyone has a different opinion I guess.
    I just don’t see any match winners in their 1-5 that will tear a game apart in the big games if they make it that far.

Recent Topics