Raiders v Roosters (spoilers)

They both look cod ordinary. An errorathon so far.

Leilua getting sin-binned for that is ridiculous. He had his head belted and he’s the one in the bin?
How does Dylan Napa get away with 5 or 6 high tackles every season? If it was Bryce Gibbs doing them back in his day he would’ve had plenty of holidays during the season. The Teflon Rooster factor strikes again.

Wow… Awesome
Cocks 0/2 lol

I might be getting carried away here but we can beat both these sides .

I nearly picked the Raiders to and what really stings about this……Fensom was my dream team captain…

Napa should be sitting on the sidelines for a few weeks you would think after his 2 head shots today.
Always a good day when the Rorters lose.
Mitch Pearce looked like a very well behaved choirboy on the sideline (or sideliney-liney) today- I bet he can’t wait to get rushed back into the team so he can get back to the pillaging off the field again.

@Tigerdave:

I nearly picked the Raiders to and what really stings about this……Fensom was my dream team captain…

Yeah that hurts mate , lucky for you the head to head games doesn’t start till 2 weeks from now.

@foreveratiger:

@Tigerdave:

Yeah that hurts mate , lucky for you the head to head games doesn’t start till 2 weeks from now.

Ooch…unfortunately in Swags comp H2h matches started Rd 1…sorry Dave…

I think the Raiders when they get their no6 and 7 back will be a real good team. Their forward roll on is fabulous. They are a team we will really struggle with just because of their raw power. Sticky cops a lot of flak, but I think he has something really good going in Canberra

@supercoach:

I think the Raiders when they get their no6 and 7 back will be a real good team. Their forward roll on is fabulous. They are a team we will really struggle with just because of their raw power. Sticky cops a lot of flak, but I think he has something really good going in Canberra

With their halves fit i rate them higher than the Dogs

The Raiders outside backs are ordinary. Edrick Lee is quickish in space and not a bad jumper but in every other aspect he’s very average .

And the people that reckon Jarrod Crocker is Origin worthy are bloody way off the mark- he has hands like doodles. He is good for 2 or 3 dropped balls every week.

Newcastle are making them both look good. If they’re not wooden spoon favourites there’s something wrong.

@Fade To Black:

The Raiders outside backs are ordinary. Edrick Lee is quickish in space and not a bad jumper but in every other aspect he’s very average .

And the people that reckon Jarrod Crocker is Origin worthy are bloody way off the mark- he has hands like doodles. He is good for 2 or 3 dropped balls every week.

Mate both wingers go okay the fullback is a good player but should be in the centres, in saying that with their pack they do not need a flashy backline

I don’t really rate their outside backs, everyone has a different opinion I guess.
I just don’t see any match winners in their 1-5 that will tear a game apart in the big games if they make it that far.