Dragoons

• Absolutely woeful is being very kind to them.

• 2016 cellar dwellers.

• Knights v Drag queens should be epic 😆

• Remember they were this bad last season at the start of the season all

We even beat them Rd 2

• Poor Kurt Mann - long time since I have seen one player make so many critical errors. Take a lot to come back after that. Can only imagine the baking he is getting from the Saints supporters.

• @Telltails:

Poor Kurt Mann - long time since I have seen one player make so many critical errors. Take a lot to come back after that. Can only imagine the baking he is getting from the Saints supporters.

Or anyone who had him in Supercoach. He’s copping it delux.

• Craig Bellamy must be one hell of a coach, Superstars leave AAMI Park to become nuffies elsewhere.
    BTW I’m loving the Stains being kept tryless today but they are bound to bounce back before too long.

• Mann was woeful last week too.

• The Dragqueens aren’t that bad,Ben Creagh should be shown the door and Nightingale has reached his use by date…Mary will sort them out ,and they will come back with a vengeance…on paper they don’t have that bad a team…

• Love seeing them cop a flogging, back in the 70’s and 80’s all my mates were Saints supporters and I always copped crap from them all the time. My turn to dish some out now.

• It’s early days yet…But yes, they were dreadful. :mrgreen:

• @TrueTiger:

The Dragqueens aren’t that bad,Ben Creagh should be shown the door and Nightingale has reached his use by date…Mary will sort them out ,and they will come back with a vengeance…on paper they don’t have that bad a team…

It’s funny that Creagh is named capt from the bench, we all know that’s not form lol….Nightingale 2or 3 seasons ago would have probably scored there today. Added to that Dugsn looking out of sorts in the centres. They overachieved last season, bottom 8 for mine

• @bathursttiger:

Love seeing them cop a flogging, back in the 70’s and 80’s all my mates were Saints supporters and I always copped crap from them all the time. My turn to dish some out now.

Your time is now. They are on the slide. We are on the up. Fire away. I reckon you’ll have a good five years (W-Tigers v Dragons ) sledging ahead of you.

• Their pack got owned today. You know you’re in trouble when David Fifita had better stats than every one of St George’s forwards.

• Saints are a thin side and I feel overachieved last year. On a given day Widdop and Dugan can be dangerous, but considering that they let both Morris boys go over the last few years has seriously dented their strike power out wide.

They got the wrong Mann (see what I did there) from Storm: Munster is the guy they should have gone after as FB. Mann played all bar 2 of his 28 games for Melbourne at centre, but Dragons have this lunatic idea to move their Origin-calibre FB to centre and Melbourne backup centre to FB. Mann scored 4 tries in 20 starts for Melbourne last year, very low strike rate. He is the successor to Maurice Blair.

And not having watched Canterbury reggies much myself, it seems evident now why Tim Lafai was let go.

I think Dragons really lack star power, those match winners, esp out wide.

Recent Topics