Lawrence

Running as hard as Martin Lang. Best back rower in the club by the length of Flemmington straight.

Was excellent in attack from what I could see.

Gutsy performance by him tonight
Continues to impress.

And so good to see such a good bloke excel again!

Emerging as a top second rower. He deserves it.

Has the tough old school second rower look about him.
Still has a lot left in the tank by the looks of it.

I think he is our best forward right now. Runs with pace and venom. Hits hard in defence as well.

Just a huge turnaround in his game since being moved from the centres.

So good to see, happy for him.

His hands have also massively improved judging by the first 2 rounds, picking up that grubber last week and all the short balls running the crash line.

A champion player.

Would look good in a blue jersey if he keeps playing like that.

Don’t make me quote the 500 posts I’ve made on the subject of backrow Lawrence being awesome.

He’s killing it , powerful hit ups and still nails em in defense !

He’s a born footballer. Should have made the move 3 yrs ago. Shame on Potter and Sheens not to have done this when it was as clear as day. JT saw what needed to be done.

Ran some great lines tonight and nearly burst through the line several times. Sue also threatened with the ball in hand and I’m really liking Rowdy’s move to the backrow. Didn’t miss a tackle tonight either.

@GNR4LIFE:

He’s a born footballer. Should have made the move 3 yrs ago. Shame on Potter and Sheens not to have done this when it was as clear as day. JT saw what needed to be done.

Sheens said for many years that Lawrence’s future would be in the backrow.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.