When is Farah or ballin back?

• When is Farah and ballin back?

• Who?

:mrgreen:

• Saw both of them at the game and there was no sign of a limp with either of them and both looked pretty fit. We are going to have a strong pack when we can play both of them. Cherrington and Halatau have done a great job but come mid season having two great defenders and good dummy halves will be a big bonus

• who cares!

• Banned

we need Farah for that tackling up the centre

• Hopefully soon. Halatau’s service tonight was very poor.

• @Byron Bay Fan:

we need Farah for that tackling up the centre

We need them both for their defence and keeping an eye on the kids

• @Tygr:

Hopefully soon. Halatau’s service tonight was very poor.

Farah won’t improve that.

• Farah is not what he used to be.

However with a quicker ruck this year he should be better then last year.

He is a better option then Halatau.

I think there is a bit of life in the old dog yet and with these youngsters playing out of their skin he will want to be on his game.

• We were a lot better team tonight with Halatau on the park and Farah is 10 times the hooker he is.

• @Eddie:

Farah is not what he used to be.

However with a quicker ruck this year he should be better then last year.

He is a better option then Halatau.

I think there is a bit of life in the old dog yet and with these youngsters playing out of their skin he will want to be on his game.

I just fear he’ll stifle our play. His service has been terrible for quite a while now and it looks like all we need is good service. I can’t see him all of a sudden not over playing his hand as he’s always done .

• Good service can depend a little on a clean ruck.

Were getting that at the minute.

Im not disagreeing with you. However lets wait and see how he goes if we keep getting over the advantage line.

• @Eddie:

Good service can depend a little on a clean ruck.

Were getting that at the minute.

Im not disagreeing with you. However lets wait and see how he goes if we keep getting over the advantage line.

Well he’s gonna deservedly come straight back into the team so let’s hope he can fit in. Him playing at his best will add another dimension.

• ForumSupporter

Farah is ahead of schedule wont be this week but team list Tuesday v Parra will be interesting…have a feeling they will run with Farah/Halatau…Cherry back to State Cup…

• Farah is better than halatau. The past two games we hav dominated the ruck which will make his job easier. Just needs to play direct like he does in soo and get the forwards over the advantage line and he’ll be an asset….albeit a very expensive one.

Recent Topics