Can we go 3-0 for the first time?

• This is our 17th year and the fourth time we have gone 2-0. On the previous 3 occasions, we lost our third game. Can we do it this year? We are looking pretty good 🙏

Previous years were 2002, 2008 and 2015. Strangely all those years we didn’t make the top 8. :brick:

• It’s hard not to get excited Joe but usually games that we are favourites for? Are the ones we struggle with, I’m sure we will be favourites this Weekend.

I’m buzzing for this Weekends game.

• Banned

We can but let’s wait and see what happens.

• Banned

Thease are the kind of games we LOVE to lose, losing to the knights last year twice was bad enough

• @foreveratiger:

It’s hard not to get excited Joe but usually games that we are favourites for? Are the ones we struggle with, I’m sure we will be favourites this Weekend.

I’ll be tipping the Titans , as I’m 0/2 tipping against the mighty Wests Tigers 😆

• This is a huge huge huge game in the shape of our season.

Beating Goldie away is what we should do - we should be favourites and we have them outclassed all over the park. But credit to the Titans, they are no pushovers and I think have acquitted themselves well in two rounds.

It will be dangerous to underestimate them, and they are not going badly enough to gift us the game.

These are the games we must be winning if we are to legitimately challenge the Top 8. Losing these games over a season undoes all the good wins.

• @hobbo2803:

@foreveratiger:

It’s hard not to get excited Joe but usually games that we are favourites for? Are the ones we struggle with, I’m sure we will be favourites this Weekend.

I’ll be tipping the Titans , as I’m 0/2 tipping against the mighty Wests Tigers 😆

I think the :sign: should be paying us to do this

Its obviously is our doing that we are winning these games 😃

• @jirskyr:

This is a huge huge huge game in the shape of our season.

Beating Goldie away is what we should do - we should be favourites and we have them outclassed all over the park. But credit to the Titans, they are no pushovers and I think have acquitted themselves well in two rounds.

It will be dangerous to underestimate them, and they are not going badly enough to gift us the game.

These are the games we must be winning if we are to legitimately challenge the Top 8. Losing these games over a season undoes all the good wins.

Noting also that the Gold Coast are a team that we should have a better result ledger against but for some reason we go into games hot favourites only to be embarrassed by them.

• @happy tiger:

@hobbo2803:

@foreveratiger:

I think the :sign: should be paying us to do this

Its obviously is our doing that we are winning these games 😃

It’s costing me money in the $$$$ comp that’s for sure 😆

• With just a 2 day prep, it’s going to be a big ask. The short turnaround and it being interstate is a bigger factor than it being a game we should win simply cos we are faves.

• Banned

is this the game beginning at 9.30pm???

• @Byron Bay Fan:

yeah. 8.30pm in Qld, 9.30 in NSW.
    this will be past Moses and Brooks bedtime.

• Banned

@Tigerdon:

@Byron Bay Fan:

yeah. 8.30pm in Qld, 9.30 in NSW.
    this will be past Moses and Brooks bedtime.

I was thinking of going to GC for the game but I hate being half a mile away from the action at back of stand - see tonnes more on TV

• I see an opportunity to be 6-1.

Next
    TITANS
    EELS
    SHARKS
    KNIGHTS

• ForumSupporter

Well Ive looked into my crystal balls and see us 24-0…seriously don’t get too far ahead…the test for such a young side will be consistency in getting the gap between our best and worst performances to narrow ATM we are blowing teams off the park that is all well and good when completions are high with an even share of possession …harder to maintain week in week out there will be times we will need to get down and dirty…

I laugh a bit to at the flavour seeping through that we only beat teams cause they were crap…bull…we beat Warriors and Manly cause they only played as good as we let them…

Bring on the TIT’s…

Recent Topics