4 Kevin Naiqama (Arncliffe Scots)
5 Jordan Rankin (Burleigh)
6 Mitchell Moses (Carlingford Cougars)
7 Luke Brooks (Holy Cross Rhinos)
8 Aaron Woods © (Leichhardt Juniors)
9 Dene Halatau (Merrylands)
10 Tim Grant (St Marys)
11 Kyle Lovett (Five Dock RSL)
12 Chris Lawrence (Eagle Vale St Andrews)
13 Sauaso Sue (Macquarie Fields Hawks)

Interchange
14 Jack Buchanan (Culburra)
15 Joshua Aloiai (Glenora Bears)
16 Ava Seumanufagai (Wainuiomata Lions)
17 Manaia Cherrington (Quakers Hill)
18 Michael Chee Kam (Mt Wellington)

Coach: Jason Taylor

http://www.nrl.com/round-3-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/93781/default.aspx

Hopefully Michael Chee Kam gets a well deserved run in firsts.

Expected that side although I’d also like to see Chee-Kam get a run.

I wonder why they dont have Halatau down as Nth Ryde?
Its not incorrect

WTF is Buchanan doing there

@bigsiro:

WTF is Buchanan doing there

He’s there to carry the bags of the bus , no other reason .

Would have liked to have seen Dene in the second row with JLJ at hooker…i just think Buchanan is a waste of space, especially when the Titans have a few good forwards

Buc was a the bench against Warriors but JT didn’t put him on. So effectively we played with 16 men.
Woods did something to his forearm in the last quarter of the game. Maybe it Woods is not fit. Ava starts and Buc is on the bench. If Woods is OK Buc is 18th man and Chee Kam plays of the bench.

As expected but good squad. Go well boys!

I can cope with Lovett in the 2nd row after last nights performance but Buchanan is a terrible option off the bench.
I really hope that Chee Kam or Griffin would get the spot. Both offer much more versatilely off the bench with Chee Kam covering outside backs as well as backrow while Griffin covering all options in the forwards bar hooker.
I feel with the footwork of Griffin and quick PTB, that Griffin would be a handful.

people are too quick to judge buchanan. he hasn’t played a game this season and whenever called upon he’s done a decent job. let’s not forget, he’s only 23/24 still.

i dont think he’s lazy. in fact i’d say he makes more of an effort to make tackles from marker than woods.

Seriously only 23-24years old he could easily pass for 43-44 years old the way he looks and plays.

Chee kam must play with Siro out. Buchannon is slow and has no impact.
We have enough power in Ava & Aloai off the bench. I would rather see a young player being blooded in the front row.

You know you are doing it right when all that you can complain about is a Bench player who may get 10min max is high on the agenda…

On a real positive note great to see 9 of the 17 are genuine Local Juniors 10 if you throw in Deneo…Compare that to nearly all the other sides and it is a fantastic achievement especially against the Bred not brought Dogs with duck egg…

@TYGA:

Chee kam must play with Siro out. Buchannon is slow and has no impact.
We have enough power in Ava & Aloai off the bench. I would rather see a young player being blooded in the front row.

Yeah I would have thought like-for-like. Buchanan does not play the same role as Siro.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.