13 Greg Bird (Maitland Pumpkin Pickers)

Interchange
    14 Luke Douglas (Yamba Dolphins)
    15 Ryan James (Bilambil Jets)
    16 Leivaha Pulu (Marist Saints)
    17 Daniel Mortimer (Orange CYMS)
    18 Eddy Pettybourne (Mascot Jets)

Coach: Neil Henry

http://www.nrl.com/round-3-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/93781/default.aspx

• shut down their halves, get up and in the faces of Greg Bird & Chris McQueen.
    Be wary of Mortimer when he cones on.
    If you do this, it will go a long way to help wests tigers dominate.

• Didnt know taia was a Fed

• Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him…

• We should be able to get on top of this mob if we turn up with the same attitude from the past couple of weeks. I guess the big difference this week is we are favorites and I just hope the team prepares well and is switched on again.

• @tsjonathan:

Is 4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets) any good?

Never heard of him…

haha exactly what I wondered. Don and Hoffman are pretty decent but McDonald and this bloke have a bit to prove I reckon

• @Geo.:

Titans
    1 David Mead (Marist Bros Lismore)
    2 Anthony Don (Grafton Ghosts)
    3 Josh Hoffman (Norths Mackay)
    4 Nathan Davis (Hinchinbrook Hornets)
    5 Nene MacDonald (Cairns Brothers)
    6 Tyrone Roberts (West Newcastle)
    7 Ashley Taylor (Toowoomba)
    8 David Shillington (Brothers juniors)
    9 Nathan Friend © (West Juniors)
    10 Agnatius Paasi (Mangere East)
    11 Zeb Taia (Enfield)
    12 Chris McQueen (Kingaroy Red Ants)
    13 Greg Bird (Maitland Pumpkin Pickers)

Interchange
    14 Luke Douglas (Yamba Dolphins)
    15 Ryan James (Bilambil Jets)
    16 Leivaha Pulu (Marist Saints)
    17 Daniel Mortimer (Orange CYMS)
    18 Eddy Pettybourne (Mascot Jets)

Coach: Neil Henry

http://www.nrl.com/round-3-nrl-team-lists/tabid/10874/newsid/93781/default.aspx

(Greg Bird )Maitland Pumpkin pickers , is that for real ?
    Or is it a Gee up 😆

• @tsjonathan:

Never heard of him…

Parra junior, they had big raps on him not sure why they let him go so easily

• Titans are not a bad team. They definitely have a go. If we put the same display on, we should beat them… Fingers crossed.

• They’re no world beaters but they have a go. Won’t be an easy task off a short turnaround.

• I think this will be much closer than people think, they will have a go and we will need to defend well.

• Maitland Pumpin Pickers is definately the side Bird played for

• @sheer64:

I think this will be much closer than people think, they will have a go and we will need to defend well.

I agree. It will be humid up there and they’ll be looking to start fast at home and catch the Tigers off guard. It will be important for the Tigers to stick with them early and hopefully get off to a quick start again to take the crowd out of it somewhat. We just need to hit and stick in D and control the ball in attack, nothing too fancy is needed, we’ve seen how well the forwards are making metres through the middle off the back of quick-play-the-ball, that draws defenders in and gives Brooks, Moses and Teddy plenty of room to move out wide.

• @Milky:

@tsjonathan:

Never heard of him…

Parra junior, they had big raps on him not sure why they let him go so easily

Big kid probably over 102-103 kgs easy , runs hard , bigger version of Aitken from the Saints in my opinion

He’s going OK in my Fantasy side

• @willow:

@sheer64:

I think this will be much closer than people think, they will have a go and we will need to defend well.

I agree. It will be humid up there and they’ll be looking to start fast at home and catch the Tigers off guard. It will be important for the Tigers to stick with them early and hopefully get off to a quick start again to take the crowd out of it somewhat. We just need to hit and stick in D and control the ball in attack, nothing too fancy is needed, we’ve seen how well the forwards are making metres through the middle off the back of quick-play-the-ball, that draws defenders in and gives Brooks, Moses and Teddy plenty of room to move out wide.

Late game @9:30pm too

biggest test of the year for me. Other two games I backed the tigers with my hard earned. I’ll stay away from this one.

Recent Topics