Final Result Wests Tigers - v - Gold Coast Titans

• I have bounced the footy and the “steeden Gods” have declared, the final result this week will be….

wests-tigers 25
    titans 18.

half time 12 all.

Titans take an early lead in the second half.
    Score lock at 18 all at 72 minute mark.
    73 rd min, field goal by wests-tigers to make it 19 -18

on resumption of play wests tigers score from kick off to lead and win
    25 - 18.

crowd of 13,094.

• Although we have not trailed in 2016, I really think the titans will get home this week,

• Gotta be honest, I think the Titans will take us this game. Was very confident against the Warriors and Manly but not so much here.

Tyrone Roberts, despite being an average player, seems to play well against us. The Titans are also a tough team.

I reckon 26-18 to the Titans.

• Manly and Warriors have shown me enough to believe we’ll do well against the Schoolies, as long as they respect them.

• 32-18

MOM- Moses

• 30-12 tigers way

• Tigers 32
    TITans 16

• 19-18 to us.The last 2 Tigers Titans games I’ve been to,We won by 1 point. Me and my best mate will be at the game on Saturday night and I predict: No wives,No kids= Lots of beers and a Tigers win. 😃

• Surely we can’t get off to a flyer 3 weeks in a row. I think this’ll be a scratchy effort by us but we’ll get home 22-14

• Banned

We’ll get these guys. In past years when we slay a Goliath we lose to a minnow. The team seems different this year. They’ll improve on their great start and touch the Titans up.

Parra for me is the danger game the week after.

• I’m more confident beating Parra than Titans.
    Parra will be a close one within 4 points but we will win.

What the Hell will smash the Titans.

Wests Tigers 52 Titans 4

• I would be happy withva 29-10 victory….there is also forecast for storms Saturday after 34 degree day

• ForumSupporter

Mighty Wests Tigers 46
    TITans 6

FTS Sue
    LTS Brooks

MOTM Lawrence

HT 24-6

Crowd…Me and FT doing a Happy dance…

• Wests Tigers 52 (Tedesco 2, Moses 2, Big Ava, Lawrence, Grant, Woods, Naiqama Tries, Moses 7/9 Goals)
    Gold Coast Schoolies 20 (Bird, Macqueen, Taylor, Hoffman Tries, Goalkicker 1/3)

Crowd - 12000 + 2 Delerious wankers. 😃
    FTS - Lawrence
    LTS - Bird

Half time - Tigers 36-6

Points of Interest -

• Titans to flatter the scoreline with 3 late tries - 52-6 in the 65th minute.
    • Tigers to get through injury free
    • Geo and 4ev to cop fines for pitch invading, and trying to dry hump Woodsy and Lawrence respectively at the 66th minute with the tigers leading 52-6. :mrgreen:

• Tigs by plenty….32 to 12

The Chargers looked very shaky in defence in the backline, Teddy,Brooks,Moses will have a day out

Recent Topics