GRANT v PASSI
LAWRENCE v McQUEEN
SUE v BIRD
BROOKS v TAYLOR
MOSES v ROBERTS
SIMONA v DAVIS
NOFOALUMA v DON
TEDESCO V The Whole Team…

I have had the required inoculations…booked flights and accommodation…

FIRE UP WESTS TIGERS…SMASH EM…CAN’T WAIT… :sign:

@Geo.:

Haha bring home the 2 points mate, & nothing else!

You know I’d be there Geo, and 4ev.

I’ll look out for you two chaps living it up in style on the livestream. 😃

@Geo.:

To Our first away game Vs Birdy’s TiT’s

MATCH UPS across the PARK…

WOODS v SHILLINGTON
GRANT v PASSI
LAWRENCE v McQUEEN
SUE v BIRD
BROOKS v TAYLOR
MOSES v ROBERTS
SIMONA v DAVIS
NOFOALUMA v DON
TEDESCO V The Whole Team…

On paper weve got them covered well and truly, should wrap this one up nice and neatly

Am giving it serious thought. Just looking at flight and accommodation options now. If I am staying on the coast, what is the public transport like to get there?

I will be going since its this side of the tweed….I will hopefully get in the tigers section. If ya see 2 guys one wearing the mighty tigers 2005 gf jersey and the other a dirty old dogs jersey that’s me :slight_smile:

Il be going with my son & The worlds best D.O,L , as well as the G/son and my G/daughter.
Love it when we play up here.
Only except for last year they usually lose when I go.
My G/daughter is telling me that I have to stay outside the Stadium, and they’ll relay the scores to me,

@goldcoast tiger:

Il be going with my son & The worlds best D.O,L , as well as the G/son and my G/daughter.
Love it when we play up here.
Only except for last year they usually lose when I go.
My G/daughter is telling me that I have to stay outside the Stadium, and they’ll relay the scores to me,

Hey GCT,take your grand daughters advice,I have decided if I was to go, the stadium wouldnt be big enough for me and you both…enjoy the game with your beautiful family mate,wish I could get up there but have to work…

2 Raven Lunatics in Geo and myself will be watching our beloved side hopefully give it to the Titans from our Glorious Box.
Rest assured that i will be keeping an eye on Geo’s red Cordial intake :roll .
Underdog pity about your schedule and couldn’t join us .

I’m buzzing for this game 2/2 would of never thought that at the start of the year.

@foreveratiger:

2 Raven Lunatics in Geo and myself will be watching our beloved side hopefully give it to the Titans from our Glorious Box.

I’m buzzing for this game 2/2 would of never thought that at the start of the year.

Hey FT,shouldnt that have been wire cage ,not glorious box…I can see the headlines now…

" 2 wild Tigers supporters go animal after Tigers huge win over the Titans"

@TrueTiger:

@foreveratiger:

Hey FT,shouldnt that have been wire cage ,not glorious box…I can see the headlines now…

" 2 wild Tigers supporters go animal after Tigers huge win over the Titans"

😆 Will be in our best behaviour TT , the problem is Pies will be on the list of foods 😲

Gols reserve courtesy of Ladbrokes

Currently on holidays. Took a detour through Leichhardt last Monday before heading to Broadbeach.
Not missing this for anything

Enjoy the game for everyone who can make it. Put in a good word for the rest of us.

1 more sleep, go you Tigers!!!