Why I I Buchanan in the team?

• I have no idea why Buchanan is always picked he’s useless, he slow, he’s lazy and always gives away a couple penalties. Chee kam would be much better off the bench in my opinion

• He hasn’t played 1 minute of first grade this year….

• Don’t like him doesn’t really have much to offer.

A bit like Lovett, none really have that X factor don’t run hard or hit hard just SLOW!

Griffen and Chee Kam are better alternatives

• Doesn’t make sense
    Sirro out, Lovett to start, Halatau can cover but put another prop on the bench.

Can only think JT wants to match the forwards of the Titans as their bench is large.

Would prefer some Dynamic capability in Kam to come in.

• Agree with above comments, Chee-Kam or Graham shall be higher in the pecking order

• I thought he looked ok in the pre season.

With a bit of momentum from the other forwards he could do well? Time will tell.

• i thought edwards was due back rd 2? is he in state cup?

• @Mighty Tiger:

Doesn’t make sense
    Sirro out, Lovett to start, Halatau can cover but put another prop on the bench.

Can only think JT wants to match the forwards of the Titans as their bench is large.

Would prefer some Dynamic capability in Kam to come in.

That’s exactly what I was thinking, the Titans has a huge bench.

• We are eating humble pie in regards to Lovett, kid has come good…

As others have mentioned Bucky seemed to have also lifted a notch in the trials. Seemed more mobile with improved leg drive. He may not be a world beater, but hasnt really let us down either. He is a known quantity.

• I just dont rate the guy,hope he proves me wrong but in the past he has offered nothing other than being a massive plodder….!

• @tig_prmz:

i thought edwards was due back rd 2? is he in state cup?

I thought I read somewhere he got injured again on the weekend… Not positive though

• As I said in the other thread , Buchanan could help sure our middle up and Sue could run amok on an edge

I’m also hoping that Ben Galea turns the clock back and gets a MOTM award from the bunker

• Lovett has improved greatly and apart from a couple of lapses in concentration filled in well for sorrow against manly. Maybe jack has impressed in off season and Taylor wants to reward him.

We are a bit light in the prop department and he has some nrl experience. It’s a make or break year and Taylor might be seeing whether he is worth persisting with.

Maybe it’s a smokescreen and Mck plays. Anyone know how they have been going in nsw cup?

• I’m not sure if Woods arm that needed strapping will be 100% come Saturday Night. If Edwards was fit and inform he would have been picked , but he’s not. Giffen has been asked to play big minutes in SC but hasn’t has first grade experience yet. If Woods isn’t 100% then JT will have to choose between Buc and Giffen in 1st grade.

• @Demps:

He hasn’t played 1 minute of first grade this year….

I’m thinking he still won’t. Maybe he’s left in Sydney Chee Kam debuts and say j parahi travels as 18th man.

Recent Topics