"I've finally found a home here at Wests Tigers" - Kevin Naiqama

• Naiqama excited for 50th appearance

Wests Tigers centre Kevin Naiqama says he’s excited to make his 50th NRL appearance this Saturday night when the Club takes on the Gold Coast Titans.

Having spent time at both Newcastle and Penrith prior to joining Wests Tigers at the start of 2014, the Fijian international says he feels like found a home at the Club, and is looking forward to not only reaching 50 games, but a high number of games at Wests Tigers.

“It’s taken a while, but it’s a big achievement for myself,” Naiqama said.

"I never thought I’d get to 50 NRL games so I’m looking forward to it.

“This is my third Club, so I’m a bit of a journeyman in that regard, but I’ve finally found a home here at Wests Tigers and I’m really enjoying my football here.”

See what Kevin Naiqama had to say about the Club’s strong start and more this year.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/03/16/naiqama_excited_for_.html

• Absolute legend.
    Very humble in person and under-rated as a player.

Defo a guy who deserves it.
    I wish him all the success in the future.
    You’re a legend Kev!

• Congratulations Kev.

50 is just the start - all the best, rip into them.

I am happy you have made the Tigers your home.

• Young Kev seems to be only getting better…!

• Really killing it this year isn’t he. Very dangerous on the right with Nofo. Congrats Kev & hope the great form continues for at least another 50!

• Glad to have you are at home Kevin … you belong here mate :slight_smile:.
    Thank you for being here , you really add so much to our team.

• @Russell:

Congratulations Kev.

50 is just the start - all the best, rip into them.

I am happy you have made the Tigers your home.

Hope he makes his 200th game with us….he is a very underated player…and keeps getting better every game…

• in the preseason a lot of WTs fans had concerns about the centre positions going into 2016.
    So far Kev and Simona have outshone their opposite numbers in both defence and attack.
    Well done Kev. you’ve turned a weakness into a strength for the WTs.

• very good player! love watching him in attack and D

hope he stays with us till the end of his careeer

• Loving what Kevin is doing, great role model for guys hoping to break into 1st grade, work hard and stay positive. And I think the hair is coming back too.

• Good player, great hands, footwork, speed and acceleration, very good tackling technique, with more games played together, he and Nofoaluma should become one of the better RW combo :sign:

• Banned

He is an awesome player. Just completely killing it out there.

• Everyone was saying how we desperately needed a Centre and a 2nd Rower , well you can definitely take a Centre out of that list as i believe you will hear alot more from the 2 Centres we already have in Naiqama and Simona , 2 brilliant guys that go about there business with minimum fuss.

I’m stoked with our Centres Combo.

• Congratulations Kev. Seems like a very humble bloke without the carry-on of many others in our game.
    Keep kickin arse Kev, you’ve been great to watch buddy.

• Kev’s got great balance between attack and defence

Recent Topics