Welterweight Brendan O’Reilly vs. Alan Jouban
    Featherweight Dan Hooker vs. Mark Eddiva
    Women’s Bantamweight Leslie Smith vs. Rin Nakai
    Welterweight Richard Walsh vs. Viscardi Andrade

Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
    Lightweight Ross Pearson vs. Chad Laprise
    Lightweight Alan Patrick vs. Damien Brown

• Live from BRISBANE!

I’m working Sunday - but I’ll make it home in time for most of the main card.
    Not a fan of Mark Hunt - so keen to see Mir do some damage and get the win.

Very decent card and for free!

Lots of good events coming up to UFC 200.

Tips boyos?

• Mir to win by submission. Hunt is too one- dimensional against blokes who arent stupid enough to just stand and trade with him. Mir is pretty well-rounded.
    Then again after the upsets of two weeks ago I’ve got NFI who will come out on top.
    Haven’t seen much of Lombard or Magny but from all the preview opinions it will be a good fight too. Are those two strikers Demps or more into the ground game?

It is free……provided you cough up for Foxtel in the first place!

• lol, you fellas will be disappointed…. for a few years now Mirs game plan seems to be prop up against the fence and be beaten to a pulp until his knees give out, where he seems to roll the dice on staying conscious long enough to throw up a hail Mary sub. Sounds harsh, but it honestly seems to be his game plan.

Mir will go out in brutal fashion, bank on it.

Matthews would be my other lock on that card. That kid will be something special.

• I’m keen on is Neil Magny vs. Hector Lombard.

I have only seen 1 of Neil’s fight (against Silva), so I don’t know much about him.

Seen most of Lombard’s fights, the guy was scary when he use to go in for 1st round kills.
    He changed his style to try pace himself throughout fights, but I don’t think he is the same fighter without that Mike Tyson style aggression. Guy has severe power behind his hits.

curious to see if he has lost any size, as he is coming off a year ban for using PED’s.

As for Hunt, his fights are only entertaining when opponents are stand and trade as Fade To Black mentioned in 1 of thes post above. Mir will be too smart for that.

• Banned

I love Mark Hunt. His striking and power are unreal. It’s a good card as well. Lombard vs Magnay should be good and I want to see Te-Huna fight.

• @Black’n’White:

lol, you fellas will be disappointed….

Mir will go out in brutal fashion, bank on it.

Matthews would be my other lock on that card. That kid will be something special.

I will be happy to throw a bit of cash Mir’s way.
    As far as Matthews goes, I agree, but young guns who seem indestructible do get their arses kicked as well- Sage Northcutt being a case in point, he looked phenomenal until his last fight.

• Care to back it up with an Avatar bet on it too then? Until Origin 1 kicks off?

Remember I called Mcgregor as well…

• @Black’n’White:

Care to back it up with an Avatar bet on it too then? Until Origin 1 kicks off?

Remember I called Mcgregor as well…

Sure.

• Respect Fade…. cyber handshake done… Im on Hunt, you are on Mir, avatar bet until kick-off for origin 1.

Hope for your sake Hunt jumps into Mirs guard…

• damn what a fight! Neil Magny incredible heart to come back and win that one.

• lol….

give me a bit to come up with your new avatar Fade

• Hunt cool as with that walk away. He hits you once and he knows thats enough.

• Mir is so much better than Hunt.
    Don’t know how that even happened, what the hell!

• Mir was never going to win….ever

Recent Topics