The Roosters

• Although they are on the backend of a belting, the passion these guys are playing with is incredible, you can tell almost every player wants to be out there.

Does anyone think Robinson will be under any sort of pressure if this drought continues? 3 minor premierships and a premiership is an amazing record but how long is it before the coach is blamed?

• Not sure if I get the point of this thread…

• ForumSupporter

I feel so sorry for them… 😢 😢 😢

• The more they struggle the more worried we should be.

They have money, power and brown paper bags.

We have plenty of young superstars coming off contract in the next 2 years.

• @Geo.:

My Rooster mate is avoiding me 😆 , has been giving it to me for years and the little enjoyment i’ve had the last 2 weeks….his gone mute :brick: 😆

• They have 3 or 4 top liners missing and have lost a few players

Hardly the coaches fault

My money is on them to still make the Top 8

But where is Roosterman when you need him ?? :roll

• ForumSupporter

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

My Rooster mate is avoiding me 😆 , has been giving it to me for years and the little enjoyment i’ve had the last 2 weeks….his gone mute :brick: 😆

FT my son goes for them …I am being very quiet till we play them…I be like. they’ll come good rookie halves JWH Pearce Maloney RTS Jennings Cordner big holes but inside lololololololololol

• @Sabre:

Not sure if I get the point of this thread…

It’s in the NRL Section…if you don’t want to read about other teams then stick to the Wests Tigers section, pretty simple.

• 12.5 start :brick:

• @Milky:

@Sabre:

Not sure if I get the point of this thread…

It’s in the NRL Section…if you don’t want to read about other teams then stick to the Wests Tigers section, pretty simple.

Not what I’m getting at, not even close. Couldn’t care less where you posted or what team you’re talking about. I thought you were a bit smarter than that.

If you think Robinson is under any sort of pressure your League knowledge is very limited.

• Passion…incredible passion?
    Nah
    I find it all hilarious though…Roosters, manly…all on shit street…just needs the broncos to join em

• 3 Minor Premierships and one premiership is all the leeway he needs. This is a side without JWH, Pearce, Cordner and have 2 rookie halves. Of course they’re going to struggle. No he is not under any pressure.

• i feel this may finally be the year we beat them… when did we last beat them again?

• I have no sympathy for this mob.

• @innsaneink:

Passion…incredible passion?
    Nah
    I find it all hilarious though…Roosters, manly…all on s*** street…just needs the broncos to join em

Now that would be heaven !!!

Recent Topics