Four Good players??

• I wonder who the “4 good players” are that the WT’s have asked Harry T to help them purchase??

To which he has agreed.

• Brooks, Moses, Tedesco… Klemmer ?

I also like that Woods has involved himself with the process, shows he is potentially in it for the long haul

• Col, believing something he’s read online? Excuse me while i go and check if the Zombie apocalypse has begun.

• @GNR4LIFE:

Col, believing something he’s read online? Excuse me while i go and check if the Zombie apocalypse has begun.

It had direct quotes from the man himself, left Col with no other choice 😆

• Probably Benji , Moltzen ,Heighnington and Johnny Cronk Col

• I read it as four signings, not re-signings.

• @magpiecol:

I wonder who the “4 good players” are that the WT’s have asked Harry T to help them purchase??

To which he has agreed.

I heard that Moltzen is no 1 on the list
    Also a comeback from Bryce Gibbs

• I don’t think we really need to sign anybody.
    I’d be happy to just sign Brooks, Moses and Teddy long term.

Our only weak spot at the moment is left wing and hopefully JAC can fill that gap soon.

• Fitzhenry, Ayshford, darts legend Phil “The Power” Taylor and Andre Agassi.

• I doubt thered be specific players yet….has Buckets even started work yet?

No

Theres a process…you look at your cap, look at your juniors, work out what positions youre weak in…then maybe begin to look at names

• ForumSupporter

@innsaneink:

I doubt thered be specific players yet….has Buckets even started work yet?

No

Theres a process…you look at your cap, look at your juniors, work out what positions youre weak in…then maybe begin to look at names

Started last Monday…

• Where would someone read this info/article ??

• @happy tiger:

Where would someone read this info/article ??

Here it is Happy my friend…

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/ … y-comments

BILLIONAIRE developer Harry Triguboff wants to help Wests Tigers win a premiership — but won’t outlay $5.4m to keep Balmain Tigers alive.

The Daily Telegraph spoke with Triguboff about the possibility he would buy a half-share in Wests Tigers to keep the Balmain identity and logo alive.

The Daily Telegraph revealed the Balmain faction had two weeks to find $5.4 million or hand over the full NRL licence to joint venture partner, Western Suburbs.

Triguboff is a lifetime Balmain fan — but will only outlay money to help his club attract players to Concord.

“I spoke with them,” said Triguboff, founder and managing director of Meriton Apartments. “They wanted money to buy four good players and I told them I would help.

“I told them if I did then I wanted someone from Balmain on the board. At the moment there is no one from Balmain on the board. I told the NRL I have put more money into Wests Tigers than they ever had.

“Now might be the last chance. I don’t want my name on their shirts. I only want to help buy the players they want. If they tell me they are good players, then they are good players.

“Then we can win a comp. That is what I am interested in. They came to see me with (Aaron) Woods, he is a nice person.”

Asked how much the club was seeking, Triguboff said: “I can’t remember — $500,00, $600,000.”

Harry Triguboff will help Balmain tigers — but he won’t save them.
    Triguboff reiterated though he would not find the necessary $5.4 million.

“I’m not interested,” he said. “What can I do? I have been there for many years. That has nothing to do with me. People drift apart.”

Wests Tigers have started the season in stellar form, securing big wins over New Zealand and the Sea Eagles. The Leichhardt Oval crowd was in raptures on Monday night during the big win over rivals Manly.

“The boys are playing well, thank God,” Triguboff said. “They are very talented. I think the general manager (Justin Pascoe) is quite a good fellow. He is OK, I am very pleased.”

• Banned

Johnston Thurston……Jarryd Hayne…Sonny Bill Williams…Greg Inglis

That should keep us under the cap after we release Moses to Souths who are well and truely under the cap.

• @Sabre:

I don’t think we really need to sign anybody.
    I’d be happy to just sign Brooks, Moses and Teddy long term.

Our only weak spot at the moment is left wing and hopefully JAC can fill that gap soon.

Agree Sabre and if the money helps retain these young players and also Woods it would be an excellent outcome. Harry T certainly is a very generous man and good supporter of WTs.

Recent Topics