Coaching Insider: NRL Round 3..

• ForumSupporter

Coaching Insider: NRL Round 3

Brought to you by Best Buy Autos

Fri 18th March, 02:30PM
    A A

Wests Tigers NRL Head Coach Jason Taylor gives the final word ahead of his side’s Round 3 clash against the Gold Coast Titans at Cbus Super Stadium.

See what JT had to say in the video above, proudly brought to you by Best Buy Autos.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/03/18/coaching_insider_nrl.html

• ForumSupporter

Good listen…The backs have been able to reap the rewards on the back of our forwards coming out of our end…

Titans will be no easy beats sounds like the feet are firmly planted on the Ground…

• Banned

JT sounds a lot better this year. The key point he made though was that he expects us to be in the top couple of teams this year.

He probably shouldn’t have said that but I like that he did.

• @stevetiger:

JT sounds a lot better this year. The key point he made though was that he expects us to be in the top couple of teams this year.

Yep very confident comment. He seems to have a lot of belief in our squad, which is great. I liked the way he acknowledged the hard running & defence of our forwards. Gotta keep this up.

• @greatodensraven:

@stevetiger:

Yep very confident comment. He seems to have a lot of belief in our squad, which is great. I liked the way he acknowledged the hard running & defence of our forwards. Gotta keep this up.

I thought the fact he said it now. The team are playing with confidence and the coach is just reinforcing the belief, the confidence they have in themselves, that they can beat anyone when they all do their job.

• @doublesonthemain:

@greatodensraven:

@stevetiger:

I like the fact that he said it now. The timing is right in my opinion. The team are playing with confidence and he is just reinforcing the belief, the confidence they have in themselves, that they can beat anyone when they all do their job.

• Obviously the talk within the team is they think they have a squad to match it with the best few teams in the Como. Inconcistency and injuries to key players will be the challenges.

Tonight will tell us more about the mindset with the team.

Recent Topics