Parra game

• I know we got tomorrow night to get over first, but damn these guys are gonna be hard to beat.

• What is wrong with Eastwood?

• @swag tiger:

What is wrong with Eastwood?

Injured in the warm up apparently.

• Meh; got a bit of the Tigers about them; strong first half; and 24 minutes into the second looks like the tank is on empty. Also helps with Dogs silly unforced errors. Not too concerned with what I’ve seen so far.

• @ryanda01:

Meh; got a bit of the Tigers about them; strong first half; and 24 minutes into the second looks like the tank is on empty. Also helps with Dogs silly unforced errors. Not too concerned with what I’ve seen so far.

Hah your joking surely; the Eels have been superb. Semi virtually unstoppable; the forwards have been a brick wall; Foran all class and tough as; Norman brilliant.

Im not saying we cant combat the above but you have to give them credit for a great performance.

• @PYMBLEPETE:

@ryanda01:

Meh; got a bit of the Tigers about them; strong first half; and 24 minutes into the second looks like the tank is on empty. Also helps with Dogs silly unforced errors. Not too concerned with what I’ve seen so far.

Hah your joking surely; the Eels have been superb. Semi virtually unstoppable; the forwards have been a brick wall; Foran all class and tough as; Norman brilliant.

Im not saying we cant combat the above but you have to give them credit for a great performance.

That was written at the 64th minute; prior to the onslaught. I didn’t think the first half was anything special. Semi is a machine so yes credit where credit due. Dog’s have made some silly errors and lost some momentum with bad calls. Its been enjoyable, but with the form of the TIgers in the first 2, and the fact that we are their bogey team, just feeling good.

• A few points,

1. That video reff call, calling the bulldogs pass forward…since when?
    2. Brad Takarangi would have been nice.
    3. Unless we can contain Semi we are done for

• @Milky:

A few points,

1. Parra have just won their GF in week 3
    2. Parra won’t go 3 in a row
    3. We’ll out score them .

• Dogs 46 missed tackles

Says a lot

Jackson had 8 alone

• @happy tiger:

Dogs 46 missed tackles

Says a lot

Jackson had 8 alone

And the jury is still out on our defense.

• @Milky:

A few points,

The touch judge called it live and it was definitely forward, so good on them for getting the right result.

Parra will be very tough to beat going off that performance. It wasn’t just Semi, their forwards dominated the Dogs forwards in the first half. Junior Paulo, Kenny Edwards, Peni Terepo and even David Gower had them steaming forward and the service from De Gois was bloody good and up tempo.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@happy tiger:

Dogs 46 missed tackles

Says a lot

Jackson had 8 alone

And the jury is still out on our defense.

Yep and I guess Jackson is officially now a plodder ??

Look I think we need some sort of plodder rating system

• I thought the Eels were superb tonight,they will also improve as Foran hits his straps …
    We must have our defense as good as or better than Parras if we are to be finals bound…

• @TrueTiger:

I thought the Eels were superb tonight,they will also improve as Foran hits his straps …
    We must have our defense as good as or better than Parras if we are to be finals bound…

It’s the only thing that worries me from our first two weeks. We can’t rely on a ‘‘you score 30, we’ll score 31’’ attitude. We’ll lose more games than we win with that mindset.

• That was played at a very high intensity, Parramatta gave it everything they had and left nothing in the tank. They were gassed by the final whistle.

They could be a very tired football team next week.

Recent Topics